Grimm: 2.21: The Waking Dead

FireDragon-16

Chelsea
Aaand it looks like Juliette's back. Can't quite decide if I'm still going to stand by my 'she needs to go' stance or if I'm going to give her another chance...I do have to say that I was rooting for her to save Nick right at the end there, especially knowing what him pulling the trigger would have done to everyone.

The captain still is a mystery to me. I can't tell if he's truly interested in 'making history' as he told Nick earlier or if there's some other agenda in the works.

Anyone know exactly what happened to Russell Hornsby? His leg looks like that was a real accident that they wrote into the script rather than something the character did (which would explain him going on vacation and why they shoved him out the door in his chair).

Aaand it looks like Juliette's back. Can't quite decide if I'm still going to stand by my 'she needs to go' stance or if I'm going to give her another chance...I do have to say that I was rooting for her to save Nick right at the end there, especially knowing what him pulling the trigger would have done to everyone.

The captain still is a mystery to me. I can't tell if he's truly interested in 'making history' as he told Nick earlier or if there's some other agenda in the works.

Anyone know exactly what happened to Russell Hornsby? His leg looks like that was a real accident that they wrote into the script rather than something the character did (which would explain him going on vacation and why they shoved him out the door in his chair).

Juliette is back and the real fun starts now when she becomes one of the team and see what scary world Nick lives in.

The Captain is half royal but royal still he has his own agenda,plans but he will work with Nick as long as he needs his Grimm abilities.

Russell Hornsby had real achilles injury they had to write in because they cant just remove Hank when he is Nick's partner in police work and in Grimm's work.

Juliette is back and the real fun starts now when she becomes one of the team and see what scary world Nick lives in.

The Captain is half royal but royal still he has his own agenda,plans but he will work with Nick as long as he needs his Grimm abilities.

Russell Hornsby had real achilles injury they had to write in because they cant just remove Hank when he is Nick's partner in police work and in Grimm's work.

I'm kind of interested to see how well she handles things once she actually sees some Wessen.

I think the Captain's end game is either finding a way to assume the throne or completely toppling the royal family. I do think he's only using Nick so far as his abilities will work for the plans. Good news is that Nick seems to understand that, but I think they've both got the whole 'enemy of my enemy is my friend' stance.

I figured that Russell Hornsby had something wrong just because of the way the script had him leaving.

So we've got a puffer-fish guy spitting on people and turning them into zombies. Then he's kidnapping them and locking them in storage containers on the docks with the intention of what? All of this is somehow tied into the Captain's brother.

This looks like it has the potential to leave us with a lot of questions after next weeks season finale...