Grimm: 2.12: Season of the Hexenbiest

Connavar

The last ep before the break was finally a quality ep like early in season 2. They left the best for last the bastards!

A good storyline ep, man so much happened. Havent you guys seen ep 12? Thoughts?

Good last episode but still many unresolved scenarios. But that's what makes us keep watching. And I'm sure we all wish Adelind no joy next season.

Now to settle in for the wait. Why must we wait till January for the rest of season 2? Grrr.

They started early for the Olympics and want to finish on time, I guess. But, actually, most of this part of the year is reruns or pre-emptions for specials anyway, so it's not that bad. I was enjoying the ep such that I was annoyed when it stopped, especially with "To be continued" and then laughed when it flashed "Sorry". :) Ironically, I already only remember bits and pieces and looked at the synopsis to refresh my memory. It was pretty good. The only quibbles I recall are that, while Renard said she was playing a "dangerous game", it seems too dangerous really, and I guess wesen are all different naturally and maybe these hunters are more sight-oriented or something, but it was still odd that Monroe could sniff them out but they couldn't sniff him out. Well, that and that the fight was too easy and the about-to-reveal-information-but-killed-at-the-last-second cliche was uninspired. I hope we do move things along in 2013 and this makes it seem like it might. It sort of does seem like they might be trying to detach Juliette after all, and that might not be a bad way to go. They could still swing it the other way, though. And I wonder how long Renard can stay hidden. So that might be interesting. And action-oriented is good, so I liked that overall.

Yes, Grimm is an entertaining series. I think Once Upon a Time was better last season. This year it's gotten too complicated and convoluted.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pedro Del Mar Book Discussion 5
WaylanderToo Grimm 2
Dave Grimm 10
Extollager Literary Fiction 3
clovis-man Grimm 39