Grimm: 2.07: The Bottle Imp

FireDragon-16

Chelsea
Just watched Friday's episode and it was very interesting. I wonder if Bree Turner might be pregnant which is why they had the character leave for a bit?

Spoilers: I think that the fact that Nick was only dreaming about Juliette remembering him was kind of upsetting. I didn't see the daughter being the problem until Granger showed up in the hospital, but that was an interesting twist. I did like the guard at the end, she'd definitely be able to handle April and that makes sense why Monroe would ask her to stop by :). Now we've got Renard having feelings for Juliette, and it looks like she might be reciprocating them, granted it's from the effects of whatever he took in order to wake her up but still...

Just watched Friday's episode and it was very interesting. I wonder if Bree Turner might be pregnant which is why they had the character leave for a bit?

Spoilers: I think that the fact that Nick was only dreaming about Juliette remembering him was kind of upsetting. I didn't see the daughter being the problem until Granger showed up in the hospital, but that was an interesting twist. I did like the guard at the end, she'd definitely be able to handle April and that makes sense why Monroe would ask her to stop by :). Now we've got Renard having feelings for Juliette, and it looks like she might be reciprocating them, granted it's from the effects of whatever he took in order to wake her up but still...

Yeah i felt that dream was upsettling and even worse for poor Nick what the effects is doing to Julie and Renard doesnt bode well for him. Hopefully this means soon no more amnesia arc.

Yeah i felt that dream was upsettling and even worse for poor Nick what the effects is doing to Julie and Renard doesnt bode well for him. Hopefully this means soon no more amnesia arc.

Hmmmm, Renard is some kind of Wesen Royalty so I guess the Grimm is gonna have to er, uh-hum, 'take care of biz-ness' ;)

Hmmmm, Renard is some kind of Wesen Royalty so I guess the Grimm is gonna have to er, uh-hum, 'take care of biz-ness' ;)

I hope so and soon because as a fan of the Grimms, it annoys me evil Wessen Royalty can hide and evade Nick so easily :p

That would be great! I really want them to just decide one way or the other if Juliette is going to stay or go because I think that little side story kind of pulls away from the overall effect of the show.

On another note, I answered my own question: Bree Turner was pregnant so that's why they have her character out of town for now.

That would be great! I really want them to just decide one way or the other if Juliette is going to stay or go because I think that little side story kind of pulls away from the overall effect of the show.

On another note, I answered my own question: Bree Turner was pregnant so that's why they have her character out of town for now.

Yeah that little story is waste of potential stories that is much important with Grimms,Royals etc
I want to get back to them chasing Nick special key, his mother, killers after him, what is Renard going to about that key,nick anytime soon ?

Bree Turner i just looked up who it was and shame if Rosalie wont be in the show so often in coming eps. Her and Monroe are so cut,fun to watch.

I hope so and soon because as a fan of the Grimms, it annoys me evil Wessen Royalty can hide and evade Nick so easily :p

I don't know.
A storyline where the Grimm (Nick) is competing with the Royalty for Juliette could be interesting. Especially if Juliette becomes aware of what is going on and becomes some kind of weather vane between Grimms and the Wesen.

I mean, come on - Nick's attitude towards Wesen is pretty out of character for Girmms, at least I assume so when compared to the reputation Grimm's have. That reputation must have come from somewhere.

So what is the counter-argument by the Wesen royalty (not that I don't think they'll be the villains but hopefully they have a clever and interesting excuse for the things they do/have done)

I also like the storyline between Nick & Juliette better.
He has more room to be the Grimm with his Wesen Hit Team!

Also the masculine guy wooing the girl appeals to me more than the docile domesticated male trying to hide his night out with the boys clobbering the bad guys ;)

Oh man!
Why can't they integrate that into the story?

I want it to be Monroes so we have a little wolf/cat half-breed, wouldn't that be interesting!

And why did they have to kill off his ex-girlfriend.
She was hot and funny and nof afraid to push the Grimms buttons! :D

. . . oh yeah, did I mention she was hot?

Oh man!
Why can't they integrate that into the story?

I want it to be Monroes so we have a little wolf/cat half-breed, wouldn't that be interesting!

And why did they have to kill off his ex-girlfriend.
She was hot and funny and nof afraid to push the Grimms buttons! :D

. . . oh yeah, did I mention she was hot?

Maybe they were trying not to have to come up with a story about two different women competing for Monroe's affections? To be honest, while I love Angelina's character, I love Rosalie and Monroe's relationship better.

I don't think we really know what Renard's role will turn out to be. He represents a fifth column amongst the Wesen for sure. But whether he will ultimately be a force for good or evil is still a mystery. Kiss or no kiss, I don't see him as Prince Charming although a romantic element seems to be incipient, like it or not. I agree it's starting to be annoying. But the stories are still entertaining.

Spoiler: I didn't see the little girl as the problem until the end of the last episode. When she latched onto the foster Dad's arm, I had visions of Pinky the cat: http://archive.org/details/PlacerCountyAnimalShelter_0