Grimm: 2.01: Bad Teeth

They're baaaacckk! And hitting on all action cylinders. And an interesting role for Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio.

Would it be good to create a "Grimm: 2.1" thread to discuss the episode or should we keep confined to this thread and just mark stuff as spoilers if people haven't seen the ep, yet? Anyway, generally, I agree - it was even a little beyond just action this time. And as far as Mastrantonio, I'm not sure how I feel about her role yet in terms of the overall dynamics but it is interesting.

Like I say, I started kind of blah-okay about this show but so far, the longer its gone, the more it's grown on me. I just hope they don't screw it up for awhile. :)

Last night's episode was great!

*Spoiler alert, highlight to read*

I liked that Nick has finally told Hank about himself, and while he might need a little more convincing, at least he understands slightly that when things go weird there might be more of an explanation. It is kind of sad that Juliet is having problems remembering Nick, we've come to the conclusion in our household that Adalinde's spell was only meant to completely erase Nick from her life (although for what reason besides anger, we don't know...)

Last night's episode was great!

Spoilers deleted.

Agreed. Getting more complicated, but that is much to be preferred over just a "morphed critter of the week" show.

And maybe it's an NBC thing, but I still really like the 5.1 soundtrack. Helps things move along with just the right ambiance.

And now we must wait until the 28th for a new episode! GRR!

Yeah when the series became much better early in season 2 i hated seeing this long break. I hope the change in channels doesnt ruin the show.

The first ep to this season with Nick's mother was the best so far. Im digging finally seeing more of the shows mythlogy,bigger storylines. Nick can actually kick the wessens ass when he fights one.

Nick can actually kick the wessens ass when he fights one.

All right, Conn! Glad to see you're tuned in to the intellectual side of the series! :D

Still don't know what Renard will end up doing. He's definitely the X factor. Gotta have some mystery!

I always have to chuckle when Nick goes into the dinky Airstream and then the interior shot seems to indicate it's a double-wide.:p

They're baaaacckk! And hitting on all action cylinders. And an interesting role for Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio.

Where is this on? Has Season 2 aired here in Europe yet? I followed the first season on the channel Watch from Sky.