Bibliography - Terry Pratchett

Steffi, you should save a few for the rainy days.

We have lots of those here...no seriously...I'm not very mobile at the moment, so in between small chores I get to read.

My sons friend has raided her school library, I've just received Guards! Guards! and I'm getting some more this afternoon:p

There's nothing wrong with it...It's because I don't have it at home!

Oh! Hoopy I'm so sorry.......*gingerly pats orange dragon on back*

Harpo you should. I'm now reading Sourcery...oh it's good.

I loved Guards! Guards! finally found out a number answers in that book.

I'm not a Pratchett reader. But I noted the film (miniseries??) "Hogfather" on TV recently. I believe it's from 2006 and based on some Pratchett "Discworld" story lines. How good is it compared to his writings?

Jim

PTerry himself worked on it as an advisor, with the result that it's excellent, both poignant and funny. Not as good as the book, but not bad either.

Just read this thread for the first time - all this talk of 'Pyramids' - I think I'm going to have to re-read it. I loved it when I read it all those years ago but I don't think I've read it since. I've just finished reading a book and I'm waiting for my husband to finish 'Making Money' so that I can read that - I think Pyramids will be it.:D

By the way - anyone read 'Making Money' yet. Should I be looking forward to it?

I quite enjoyed it. Not as good as his best, but still good nonetheless.

---

One more to add to his bibliographie:

Nation - a non-Discworld book (his first since Johnny and the Bomb), to be published in the UK on 11th September 2008.

Yes, I'm looking forward to that. As much as I love the Discworld series, I like to read some of his non-discworld books every now and then. Adding more to that pool can only be a good thing :)

I'm actually looking forward to Pratchett's idea of footall at UU... (Unseen Academicals, right?)

Great!

Now, what am I going to do until the first of October?....:rolleyes: