The Flash S122 Rogue Air

Jesse412

Old Curmudgeon
Glad they are finally dealing with the villains they have locked up. Ferris Air reference. Loved that Snart called Barry the Scarlet Speedster. It sounded like the Foreigner song "Cold As Ice" was playing in the bar during that scene which made me laugh. Nice reference to a Ferris Air test pilot disappearing. Great performance from Wentworth Miller during the double-cross scene. Good set up for the Rogue's team later. Nice having Ollie and Firestorm show up and I loved seeing the Reverse Flash costume come out of the ring like in the comics. Firestorm looks great in action I just wish he did more than throw fire. Ollie lives to be 86. Looking forward to the finale next week.

I loved how Oliver dealt with Wells. I agree that it would be nice if Firestorm displayed more of his power. This may happen in the new show
. You will also finally see the Atom using his true power. I do wonder when they will change all the entry codes at STAR Labs.

Supervillain team up, and a suerphero team up!

Interesting to see Arrow again - and actually useful against Reverse Flash. Also nice to see Firestorm about.

But - the end - they have Wells! But there's an episode left!