A Tribute to Victoria Silverwolf

Perpetual Man

Tim James
Supporter
There have been a number of people who have given their time to write positive and uplifting comments and reviews of our numerically challenged literary efforts each month, and all (except that perpetual fellow) have done amazing things for confidence and possibly egos. By uttering a few kind words they make the challenges all the more rewarding.

Since she started doing her reviews, I don't think Victoria has missed a month and has been consistent through the 75, 300 word and even the 100 word challenge in the Workshop.

So what say we give a big thank you to her, let her bask in our gratitude and that we truly appreciate what she does month in month out.

THANK YOU VICTORIA

Victoria is a wonderful member of the Chrons. She reads amazingly obscure texts, and watches every oddity ever made into a film, and tells us about them with such clarity I feel I don't need to read or watch them. :)

Victoria, you have done a great job of reviewing our challenge entries for a long time now, and we really do appreciate it. We were talking about what keeps people involved with the Challenges and you are one of the reasons we all do it and stay engaged. When I write a story, I can't wait to see what you or the others will say about it in a review.

Not only that, Victoria is a very talented writer. Her stories are always on point, and beautifully written. I had a story for one of the sekrit santa's from her, and it was a truly professional piece.

So, good idea Perp!

Three cheers for Victoria Silverwolf :cool:

Agreed on all counts! And I signed in to say what ratsy did about Victoria's stories...I think it's impossible for her to write anything less than a wonderful tale.

And no challenge is ever complete without her reviews. :)

Victoria's efforts epitomise what is so good about Chrons; that this is really a rare corner of the SFF writing community that really does live up to the meaning of the word 'community'. Not only does Victoria impress us with her tireless snapshot reviews, but she gathers a hefty number of votes or shortlistings each month and always manages to find her way onto my lists!

375 Cheers for Victoria, Hip-Hip-Hooray! (okay, 374 more to go, who's next?)

pH

I appreciate that Victoria, takes the time and makes the effort to 'get' the stories. There have been a few times when i have wondered whether I was able to tell the story I wanted to, and Victoria has come in with her review and strengthened the story by her persepctive.

Also, she writes great stories herself, and has been keeping the Character Creation Chain in the workshop thread ticking along. Well done, keep doing it.

I myself have, on occasion, been inspired to try my hand at reviewing mainly due to Victoria's sparkling efforts. It's always a pleasure to read anything she writes here in the chronicles. One thread I like in particular is the Hook my first line and sink her into a paragraph one, where Victoria has been a fairly regular contributor.
Thanks for being here, Victoria. :)

Yes, absolutely, a heartfelt thank you for the many concise & insightful reviews and excellent story-telling herself. I also enjoy her many in-depth short story reviews. Kudos, Victoria!

Thanks Victoria, I have loved your words of encouragement and I have cherished your comment to me after you gave me a vote one month. Thanks for your selfless service.

Thank you, Victoria! I don't know where you find the time each month, but we are so glad that you do :) Your continuing efforts make the challenges greater still :)

Good on ya, Victoria. And, since he started the critiques (I think), well done to Perp. You're both stars in my book. Hip hip etc.

Back