2:18 Frenemy of My Enemy

REBerg

Registered Alien
Supporter
Cal is such a family guy. Just don't make him angry. You wouldn't like him when he's angry.

Maybe all he needs is a good therapy group.

I don't have much to say on this other than that it was definitely complicated, action-packed, and interesting. I liked it.

And, yeah, in TV terms, Cal seems like he could be redeemable - more than Ward anyway, for Pete's sake.

Maybe my favorite line was where Skye was going past the door and I had time to play "Daisy Johnson" in my head and then she said it aloud. "Daisy Johnson. Huh." :) (I hope she keeps "Skye" though - she was born Daisy Johnson and that's important but she IS Skye.)

This show definitely started slow but had long ago improved - but I was still ambivalent about it. It really seems to have found a new gear recently, though, and seems to have cemented itself in my schedule. I'll probably jinx it by complimenting them on it but it's important for a show to be able to shake stuff up without screwing it up (e.g., Grimm and Flash have shown no signs of being able to do this) and Shield has done pretty well at it.

I love when Fitz decides in half a second to attack Ward. May is the one who seems to be caught in the middle. Trying to protect Coulson, Skye, Jemma, SHIELD, as well as find out the truth about everyone and everything. And it seems Raina is becoming a clairvoyant after spending so much time thinking she worked for one.

What's up people? It's been a long time since I've been here. Have been catching up on season 2 of Shield. So I'm watching this episode and the scene where Skye handles all those Hydra agents outside Lincolns room. I just thought she really took it up a notch and I had to mention it here. Now I see that you guys are here I may add my 2 cents on more stuff.