Give quiche a chance...

Fishbowl Helmet

Ask the next question...
So, I know this might be a minor for of blasphemy (or major depending on your devotion to the show), but I gotta admit to something here. Now, just to prepare you for the shock and to avoid Talking Toasters being thrown at my head, let me start by saying that I love the show. It's amazing and hilarious and the actors are all great... but. But...

But, I like the books better.

If you're at all interested in writing humour or comedy, you would do well to read the Grant Naylor books and the two put out by those other guys. They have some wonderful metaphors and similes. Top notch stuff, really.

So, I know this might be a minor for of blasphemy (or major depending on your devotion to the show), but I gotta admit to something here. Now, just to prepare you for the shock and to avoid Talking Toasters being thrown at my head, let me start by saying that I love the show. It's amazing and hilarious and the actors are all great... but. But...

But, I like the books better.

If you're at all interested in writing humour or comedy, you would do well to read the Grant Naylor books and the two put out by those other guys. They have some wonderful metaphors and similes. Top notch stuff, really.

You do know that those other guys are Grant and Naylor being that Grant Naylor are Rob Grant and Doug Naylor writing together?