Predator: Dark Ages

I always liked Batman Dead End quite a bit too. For a while it was the best Batman sequel out there.
Sure dark ages is clever. But it doesn't go far enough!
After that they can do Jurassic Planet - It's Predator vs Tyrannosaur vs Alien vs Terminator vs Dracula (either the Gary Oldman Or Montgomery Burns version) vs Spiderman vs David 8 vs Vera Farmiga vs General Grievous vs Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus vs Dale Earnhardt Jr Driving the Deathmobile from Animal House. No holds barred action! Naturally the entire planet is a shopping mall-museum-theme park packed with vacationing idiots and the first thing destroyed is the spaceport ("ain't nobody going noplace!" a folksy character can remark before being run over and eaten.) Now there's some popcorn chompin' bankable film action, my friends topped only by.... the sequel....

Impressive trailer for a fan film. I think the only high quality, short fan movie I have seen is The Punisher.
This kind of looks like a Predator remake without the crazy guns and muscles.

The trailer looks high quality for a fan made film. The only good short, fan film I've seen was based on The Punisher.
Dark Ages looks very much like a Predator remake without the crazy guns and muscles. Should be worth a watch.