Oracle by Susan Boulton makes a good start...

Gary Compton

I miss you, wor kid.
Susan Boulton's Oracle is #38 in Fantasy on Amazon UK at this moment in time.

happy days.

Oracle-ebook.jpg

Hey, Gary,

How do I find the ISBN for Oracle? I wanted to put it on my GoodReads 'currently reading' list but I had to add the book and I didn't know the ISBN!

Just received my copy through the post and the cover looks absolutely spiffing (thought I'd use an archaic word given the time setting)- even better than it does in the pictures. I see I also got a business card and an Oracle flyer.

Now I just need to find time to read it:D

My copy turned up the end of last week and is in my too read pile. Well actually it is in my immediate to read pile, the more general pile often gets referred to as Everest not in the least because it's hard to scale and the chances of things reaching the summit are unlikely.

(That's the long-winded way of saying I intend to read Oracle sooner rather than later)

I’ve finished reading Oracle, and I really enjoyed the book. Oracle is a very complex character, who is very well written, and I was pulled into the story from the very beginning. I found it was not a story for picking up and putting down; I had to concentrate quite a lot to keep track of all the characters. There are a lot, and a couple of names are very similar. I occasionally got them mixed up. I thoroughly enjoyed the story, though, and hope there will be a sequel, preferably soon. :)

Perpetual Man, glad the book arrived safely!

Crystal Haven, glad you liked it and thank you for the kind words.

Ratsy, hope you continue to enjoy it.

It's nice to hear positive feedback on the book.

Crystal, as to a sequel I am not sure yet where my characters are going. I will soon start a thread about the idea of writing a sequel.

Good to hear you are working on the idea of writing a sequel. I'll look out for your thread. :)

Back