The Clandestine Book Trailer

Hi mgilmour! It's really too early to say. The views I got here plus the ones on AgentQuery total 70. My Facebook Page says 52 people reached. (and I only have 14 Likes so far) With Easter just around the corner, I'd give it a week to see if I have anymore sales.

Oh yes, youtube. Unfortunately, youtube does not like anyone using iMovie. They need proof that the jingles are ok to use. I have the license agreement, but I've heard from others that's its not enough. Never tried it myself however. Perhaps that's a task for tomorrow. (I designated Friday as my promoting day) I'll keep you posted. :)

Oh yes, youtube. Unfortunately, youtube does not like anyone using iMovie. They need proof that the jingles are ok to use. I have the license agreement, but I've heard from others that's its not enough. Never tried it myself however. Perhaps that's a task for tomorrow. (I designated Friday as my promoting day) I'll keep you posted. :)
If you can get it up on youtube then it will be easier for me to let other people know about your book. I'd love to help you out. :)

The lettering effects are really nice, and the overall presentation is great. I'd love to see you push this further and use custom art for the other images to make it really personal. It's a tall order to get done, I know...

Btw, is this a book we've seen in Critiques??

If I remember the first one properly, this is a very big improvement. You are definitely moving in the right direction!

I agree with Brian that some custom art would improve it, but the expense of that could add up quickly. I think you are finding ways around the need for custom art, and I think if you continue to use your ingenuity you will find even more.