Agents of SHIELD 2x13 - One of Us

markpud

Former Ascifi.com mod

May's ex-husband as the psychiatrist, seems like a good character and a good chance to open her up a little. Enjoyed those scenes.

The A-plot with the Cal's collection of "gifted" folk was quite cartoony, but gave some good action scenes..

Meanwhile, Bobbi and Mack are working for... the "real" SHIELD?! Seems Coulson wasn't the only one to rise from SHIELD's ashes and form a new version. But why are they working against each other / in secret? Intrigued...

Best line of the episode -- Cal, when he meets the new, empowered Daisy/Skye: "I was hoping for wings."

Did you catch who's apparently playing the director of the "real" SHIELD in the trailer for next week?

Unless I am jumping to conclusions, Edward James Olmos has the role. If he projects even a small fraction of the leadership he did as Admiral William Adama, ain't no way he could take a back seat to Coulson in a possible future merger of the two SHIELD factions. I'm guessing he comes to some sort of untimely end down the road.

Best line of the episode -- Cal, when he meets the new, empowered Daisy/Skye: "I was hoping for wings."

Did you catch who's apparently playing the director of the "real" SHIELD in the trailer for next week?

Unless I am jumping to conclusions, Edward James Olmos has the role. If he projects even a small fraction of the leadership he did as Admiral William Adama, ain't no way he could take a back seat to Coulson in a possible future merger of the two SHIELD factions. I'm guessing he comes to some sort of untimely end down the road.
Remember what ever happens with SHIELD must tie-in to the Avengers movie and Nick Fury looks to be in charge. Before May 1 Fury might need to appear or make contact. Also, how will the Avengers react to Coulson being alive?

I had heard that (spoiler) has been cast to the show, although not what role he'll play. Great choice though!!

I'm sure they're fully aware of how everything has to tie into the wider universe, so all I'll say is "in Joss we trust" :)