Grimm: 4.13: Trial by Fire

Jesse412

Old Curmudgeon
The fire Wesen looked great. Using Super Soakers to stop him was hilarious. Nice throwback to season 1 having Daniel Roebuck return. Loved the Hexenbiest catfight! Glad Juliette finally told Nick.

Using Super Soakers to stop him was hilarious.

I'm not sure how I feel about that or the whole storyline but I did find the "We like bomb" line funny as was Nick storing the thing with the great Grimm weapons of ages past.

Loved the Hexenbiest catfight! Glad Juliette finally told Nick.

That was actually worth the wait :D and I agree - very good that she finally 'fessed up. The unfortunate thing is that the element of surprise is lost with an inconclusive fight rather than being sprung when it could really mess up "Wesley" (forget his name here) and Adelind's faction. And, speaking of, apparently Renard is being played by the "investigator", who's really working for Wesley.

Well, Nick, Monroe, Rosalee, and Renard (and even Wu) aren't exactly dull but I basically agree :) - at least Juliette has become much more interesting than the writers had been letting her be for the most part before. I hope they keep it going - if so, I'm looking forward to the upcoming epsidoes. (Wow. I have to leave that typo. And mairzy doats and... that is to say, episodes.)

I'm glad she told Nick as all this secrets and lies between her and Nick, right back since the first Season, has got dull. When he said "one less Hexenbiest" then I had a great fear that they would keep the 'will she, won't she?' running for another 2 seasons!
Juliette just became the most interesting character on the show.
I have to agree.
I think the Wesen racism allegories in this show are also wearing a little thin.