The Expanse Season 3 Trailer & Promo

Finally finished this on UK Netflix. Having read the first three books I struggled with how they structured the second season but I may just be remembering the book wrong. Still the best sci-fi on tv right now.

Shame I have to wait so long for season three here in the UK though.

My one wish for Season three is that they write in Sam Rosenberg but I think Drummer maybe a mix of her and another character.

Also I was left really wondering how are struck I would of been in Bobbie's shoes imagine never seeing a blue sky, a bright sun, even an ocean. Emotionally it really struck a chord.

Sam Rosenberg

I think you'll be pleased with what they got in at next season as it boldly dives towards the alien thing. I still haven't finished the book 3. My brain just doesn't allow it go past the slow zone for some reason.

I just bought season 3 from iTunes. I don't usually buy TV shows, but this one is a keeper. I am hoping the podcast will start up again too. I really enjoyed the in depth discussion of each episode, and the guest stars chatting about behind the scenes goings-ons.

I am intrigued as to how they are going to play out that part of the story. I just started the fourth book last week.

I'm on volume 7 now. Watching the new season on SyFy will be a "back to the future" experience.

Lost in space is gonna be heavy competition though.

Maybe. Remember I compared the Expanse to new ST. So, LIN has a very tall order to climb. I'd bet it more likely competitor to Orville. Both are family friendly, Lost in Space even features child stars.

Maybe. Remember I compared the Expanse to new ST. So, LIN has a very tall order to climb. I'd bet it more likely competitor to Orville. Both are family friendly, Lost in Space even features child stars.

Yeah I liked that better.

so this premiered yesterday right? anyone seen the first ep yet?

i think i'll have to go back and rewatch season 2 before starting on 3