12 Monkeys: New Forum

REBerg

Registered Alien
Supporter
SyFy may have something I would consider watchable with its new series, 12 Monkeys, which premiered Jan. 16. http://www.syfy.com/12monkeys

Time travel into the past to change the future has frequently caused me to suffer from mental fatigue (I had to give up Continuum due to an acute case Paradoxia), but this instance hasn't caused me any pain, so far.

Many recent SyFy offerings have come off my DVR “to do list” after one episode. 12 Monkeys may get to stay for a bit.

Gah! I had no idea they were adapting this for the silver screen. I don't know how I feel about that. The film is such a cult classic at this point.

SyFy may have something I would consider watchable with its new series, 12 Monkeys, which premiered Jan. 16. http://www.syfy.com/12monkeys

Time travel into the past to change the future has frequently caused me to suffer from mental fatigue (I had to give up Continuum due to an acute case Paradoxia), but this instance hasn't caused me any pain, so far.

Many recent SyFy offerings have come off my DVR “to do list” after one episode. 12 Monkeys may get to stay for a bit.

You share my thoughts exactly! It's like someone over at Syfy actually grew a brain and had a kind of original thought process!!! At least three times, I did a double take and asked myself. "Wow, This is on syfy channel right?" Added to the DVR! I can only hope that The Expanse will be as good.

Aw I like Continuum though, when it's on. I totally forgot about it.

You share my thoughts exactly! It's like someone over at Syfy actually grew a brain and had a kind of original thought process!!! At least three times, I did a double take and asked myself. "Wow, This is on syfy channel right?" Added to the DVR! I can only hope that The Expanse will be as good.

Aw I like Continuum though, when it's on. I totally forgot about it.

So far so good with regard to 12 monkeys.:)

Back