The Borsen Incursion - Amazon 'exclusive' Edition

Rafellin

Independent Author & Publisher
Supporter

To save people the heinous postage of getting the Lizards of the Host Publishing original edition overseas, I decided to do an 'international' edition of my space warfare saga novel via Amazon. (Exclusive = Createspace really didn't like some of the fancier fonts used in the LotHP original; I had to revise the whole thing.)

An Amazon exclusive trade format (6x9) paperback available from an Amazon site (or affiliate store) near you within the next week or so. It's available from the Createspace site now: https://www.createspace.com/5201250 pricing should be £10 or equivalent (possibly less if Amazon are running a discount).

For five centuries, a unified Earth has been the centre, and ruler, of all it surveys: an empire
that spans two thousand worlds. It has been unchallenged for three hundred years.
The Borsen use strange technology to strike down fleets and planets with terrifying ease.
Their inexplicable reserve leads some to suspect that they have a purpose beyond conquest.
But all are certain that for the first time in half a millennium, mankind is facing a dire threat.

Centuries of bureaucracy and entrenched arrogance lead to grievous losses.
Even when a miraculous new technology offers an upper hand,
factionalism and jealousy arise to threaten those who use it.
Can a visionary commander unravel the mystery that drives the Borsen?
Can he prevail against the fear that spreads as losses mount?
Can he realise the potentials of those who serve under him in time?

A centuries-spanning tale of space warfare told from major and minor viewpoints: the
victories and the tragedies, the decisions that make or break civilisations, the resilience
of ordinary people striving to cope. Be there when heroes are made and villains fall.
Understand the motives of an enemy that seeks to drive humanity to the brink.

Using over fifty pieces of carefully-crafted short fiction augmented by comprehensive
appendices, this book will take you from the start of the incursion to its end, letting you
witness the war while revealing its impacts and revelations from every angle.

Excellent - good to see you on Amazon at last. :)

EDIT: The "preview text" feature doesn't seem to be present, though? You should look to fix that, to improve reader interest. :)

Last edited:
Brian, the 'Look Inside' feature should be available, they just haven't quite got my eleven books and ten ebooks all joined up yet, and I am getting really tired of spending time on the email/phone to them about it.