Festive Deals...

Gary Compton

I miss you, wor kid.
So Jo Zebedee's and Susan Boulton's books are available on the Tickety Boo website for pre-order. The first 50 to order will get them signed and numbered for no extra charge.

Jo Marryat's (Jeff) book is also available signed and numbered at no extra cost. Only 50 though.

And...

...to celebrate these three books recent or forthcoming publication; Goblin Moon, After Midnight and Malevolence have also got £1 off.

Use the following voucher codes at checkout. You can get £1 of each, if you use the 6 codes.

If our American friends can hold off for a week, I will have stock on its way to the US to be distributed from there so postage will be affordable. :)

#sffchrons-am (After Midnight)
#sffchrons-gm (Goblin Moon)
#sffchrons-jo (Abendau's Child)
#sffchrons-sue (Oracle)
#sffchrons-jeff (Indigo Heartfire)
#sffchrons-mal (Malevolence)

But we can still pre-order the ones that aren't out yet, on this side of the pond right?

Yes, the stock will come from the US so will be quicker and prob same as UK postage. Order if you want but put my address down as postal that way you will pay UK postage. The US will be the same. I have your correct address.

You after an early numbered one, like? :)

I don't need an early number. Just wanted to make sure I get one :) I will just wait until next week when you give the heads up.

I'll have a shelf full of Tickety Boo Press books pretty soon!

I don't need an early number. Just wanted to make sure I get one :) I will just wait until next week when you give the heads up.

I'll have a shelf full of Tickety Boo Press books pretty soon!

And not all of them Malevolence!

Brian you have managed to secure the #1 of the signed copies of Abendau. How good is that?

I think fate had a hand in that. The daddy of Chrons and his little princess are destined to be together, forever!

And it gets better. I have refunded the pound you forgot to claim. Many thanks :)

Hello Gary...I'm trying to purchase springs' new book at your site; unfortunately TBP will not accept my American credit card (I live in Finland, but still use my USA Visa); I wonder if you have any way of accepting payment through PayPal? Please let me know, thank you! CC

Last edited:
@Parson and anyone else.

US poatage is now £1.80 for a book. It was £5.10 so get buying. Books are printed in the US and stocked by my colleague and friend - The Dusty Zebra. :)

If you just click on the Skrill button, you can pay with any credit card there. You don't have to have a Skrill account. :)

Thank you for the help, Dusty...but may I ask, what is a Skrill, and where might I find one? :) I'm sorry, I don't know what Skrill is...is it a link at Tickety Boo? And is it a secure way of paying? Thank you!

I would really be happy to have one of the first 50 books, and Gary, if you could possibly put one aside for me, I shall find a way of getting payment to you...if I can't use Skrill, I can see if money orders are sold in Finland, and mail you one for the book, and shipping. CC

There is a link to pay via Skrill at the Tickety Boo website, similar to the link that other websites have so that you can pay via PayPal.

I have never tried to use my PayPal account to pay for something through Skrill, so I can't personally vouch for whether that would work, but I can testify that it works the other way, from Skrill to my PayPal account, so it seems logical that there must be some sort of arrangement between the two companies that allows payments to cross both ways.

Skrill is just a payment platform. You cant pay with Paypal. What I did with Teresa was she sent a Paypal request to a non-Paypal email and I paid it with my Skrill mastercard.

The system declined your card CC because it was a US registered address but you now live in Finland. Can you do a bank transfer? In meantime I will reserve one for you. :)

Hey Gary! It's odd because I've used this card more than two years now in Finland. But no problem! After seeing your query about bank transfers, it just hit me (I am soo dense!) that my wife has a Finnish credit card, and I can ask her to order the book for me. I'll try to order it tonight! Thanks Teresa, thanks Dusty, thanks Gary!