Kraxon Magazine general submissions for 2015

Glitch

Supporter
I mentioned this in the special submission thread, but felt it should have it's own thread for q&a's.

General submissions for 2015 are open

Some of you have already submitted stories. Thank you. More are needed to complete the year. I am planning to close the submission window end of June 2015.

•Genre - Science Fiction, Fantasy or related sub genres such as supernatural, utopian and post-apocalyptic to name a few.
•Length - 1,000 (+/- 50) words excluding the title.
•Publication dates - 1st of the month throughout 2015.
•Payment - £30.
•Maturity rating - Family friendly.
•Inclusion in the Favourite Story of the Year 2015 competition - £100 prize.

Payment for 2015 has increased to £30 and one author will receive the 'Favourite Story of the Year 2015' prize in December 2015 - voted for by members of Chrons.

All stories in 2015 will be open for moderated comments.

Details, including the terms of publication can be found on the magazine submission page - http://www.kraxon.com/submissions/

Questions and comments are welcome :)

Would comedy be allowed?

A sci-fi or fantasy story which is comedic sounds fine in principle. Comedy is quite subjective and I think written comedy can be especially hard. If you think you can pull it off, then by all means give it a go.

C.A.T. hijacking my author's account... she won't let me have one, the meanie...

I likes the idea.... mmmmrroowww.... humour.... purrfect for me.... hold on while I paws a while to think of something to a mews you... I know you humans say I have a chip on my shoulder being a robo-cat, but it's that darned I-want-a-treat app she's lumbered me with. Talking of which, I have a tail to find...

Sorry to Chronners for the above message. I do try to control C.A.T., but he sometimes slips through the net, especially when I'm not looking. He's now back firmly behind the wires.... Again my apologies.

Cheers. I think the Christmas one I put up recently was about 1,200 words, and the Easter story was circa 500, so a 1,000 word comedy could well work. If I can think of anything :p