The Librarians

The second-season premier was a delight.
The double-episode debut was packed with magic, introduced a new archvillain and gave Noah Wyle a line that would never have come out of Tom Mason's mouth: "It's never the aliens."

The second-season premier was a delight.
The double-episode debut was packed with magic, introduced a new archvillain and gave Noah Wyle a line that would never have come out of Tom Mason's mouth: "It's never the aliens."

Definitely a great line. Enjoying the new season.

OMG Did anybody see the latest video game episode? So much fun First Star Trek and then it ends up being a video game!!! Makes for a perfect Jones centric episode.

OMG Did anybody see the latest video game episode? So much fun First Star Trek and then it ends up being a video game!!! Makes for a perfect Jones centric episode.
Another season already gone. I was happy to see TNT announce at the end of the last episode that The Librarians will be back. We were kept waiting after the first season.

The video game episode was a season standout. Not being a game player, I could not have figured things out like Jones did. Probably the only other librarian who could have done it would have been Cassandra. She became a more go-to character this season.

I hope this series sticks around for a few more seasons. It's light, creative entertainment.

I really wanted to like this and I thought that the stand-alones were great fun and yet... and yet... it just didn't work for me at all. I know that there are similarities between this and W13 but there was something about W13 that I just really liked.

I really wanted to like this and I thought that the stand-alones were great fun and yet... and yet... it just didn't work for me at all. I know that there are similarities between this and W13 but there was something about W13 that I just really liked.
No doubt about it. Warehouse 13 had a quirky humor that The Librarians lacks.
It seemed as though the writing for the first season of TL was better. Maybe something changed there.

No doubt about it. Warehouse 13 had a quirky humor that The Librarians lacks.
It seemed as though the writing for the first season of TL was better. Maybe something changed there.

The Liberians does have it moments.:)

I was told I'd probably enjoy this, so I got the first season, not realising there were also films.
I enjoyed the first season so much, I went and bought all three films, really enjoyed them, too, and now I'm getting season 2. All the characters are great, though I think I'm probably fondest of Jenkins - and it was something of a surprise to realise that Christian Kane used to be the Evil Lawyer from Wolfram and Hart in Angel!

4.10 And Some Dude Named Jeff
A must-see episode for D&D players, with a big bow to Camelot and winks for fans of Lord of the Rings and Star Wars.

Had never heard of this Series, though I think I have heard of the Films, but sounds right up my Boulevard, and will check it out!!

I get very confused by Eric Kripke's Logo (at least the one used at the end of Supernatural episodes) :cautious:
It says something along the lines of "Kripke Inc Scrap Metal & Entertainment"
Is it a joke, or did EK actually start out in the Scrap Metal trade, made a load of cash, and parleyed that up into launching a Production Company, and given the hit Supernatural became, presumably making a pile of cash that makes the Cash he injected into the Production House look a pittance?
Inquiring Minds (well this one) are baffled and intrigued!!!! :D

I've binged watch all 4 seasons this week. Watched the first two seasons previously then forget about.
Disappointed to discover they may not being doing a fifth.

Last edited:
I've binged watch all 4 seasons this week. Watched the first two seasons previously then forget about.
Disappointed to discover they may not being doing a fifth.

That would be disappointing , but then again 4 seasons is not a bad run.

Sad news. The Librarians is pure fun.
At least these days, shows have a shot at continuing on a streaming service. I wonder if the showrunners have had any luck since the cancellation was announced in March.
I'll watch for the complete series disc version to be released.