Shuttered

Just to let everybody know, I will be doing a Facebook chat on Dreamspinner's FB page on Dec 21st, a Twitter takeover on the 23rd, and I'll be having a blog release party on Dreamspinner's blog on the 23rd too.

That is, if my internet allowance doesn't run out by then and I'm nudging my limit already!

What time's the Twitter business?

Erm... just checked my emails and apparently it's after my blog release party, so I'm guessing in the eve sometime as I've actually got to work on the 23rd so will only be able to blog in the afternoon, then Twitter in the eve.

I'm also guesting on a site called GLRT (Guys Like Romance Too) on Jan 14th.

Mouse demand is at a high, it seems ;)

So this Sunday (21st) I will be doing a Facebook chat on Dreamspinner's page at 4pm UK time for two hours. If anybody's even vaguely interested.

Me again, sorry for all the posts in a row but I thought it better to resurrect the thread rather than start a new one.

TODAY IS RELEASE DAY!
smiley-excited001.gif

This means you can buy Shuttered and read it, right now!

Buy from:
Dreamspinner Press
Amazon UK
Amazon US
Amazon Canada

Bought it! Go Mouse. I see it's climbing the amazon uk charts :)

Ooh, thanks, ratsy! (How do you see that, by the way? I have no idea what I'm looking at!)

It shows the sales ranking in the product details or whatever its called. It was at 10,000 when I looked earlier. Not sure what that means but its higher than many!

Ok, so I preordered it but I don't see any email from them. Do I need to go back to the site to download it now, maybe?

ETA: I went back to the site, wandered around for a while, and eventually found where I could download it. It's in my iPad now, yay!

Last edited:
Looks interesting, I shall certainly check it out. :) I just need to figure out how to get an ebook reader on my new computer. :confused:

Ta! Before I had my Kindle, I downloaded Kindle for PC. Which is free. :)

Oh! I forgot to come back and post that I read Shuttered in two days, and it's terrific! Everyone should, indeed, buy it!

(I'm not as certain that everyone should read it, given individual tastes for the subject matter, but everyone should buy it!) :p

Oh blimey, that was quick! Thanks, TDZ, so glad you liked it. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mouse Promotions 27
Mouse Promotions 29