Constantine S102 The Darkness Beneath

Jesse412

Old Curmudgeon
Episode 2 "The Darkness Beneath" was alright. Pretty standard monster of the week stuff.
I like Zed better than Liv. One of her drawings reminded me of Etrigan the Demon but I'm not sure if it was an intentional Easter Egg. Looking forward to Papa Midnight next week.

Episode 2 "The Darkness Beneath" was alright. Pretty standard monster of the week stuff.
I like Zed better than Liv. One of her drawings reminded me of Etrigan the Demon but I'm not sure if it was an intentional Easter Egg. Looking forward to Papa Midnight next week.

Decent episode. Reminds me of when Supernatural was still fun. Constantine does have better quips than Sam and Dean, I think :)

Papa Midnight is making his debut next week?

Watched this last night - interesting, but not all that strong. Reminded me a lot of the earlier Supernatural episodes, and feels like that is the audience the show is actively targeting.

Was still interesting, but it's my interest from Hellblazer that carried me through this, otherwise I might not have thought so well of it.

Oh - but was good to see a couple of Hellblazer cover art pieces in the studio, among all the drawings. :)

Watched this last night - interesting, but not all that strong. Reminded me a lot of the earlier Supernatural episodes, and feels like that is the audience the show is actively targeting.

Was still interesting, but it's my interest from Hellblazer that carried me through this, otherwise I might not have thought so well of it.

Oh - but was good to see a couple of Hellblazer cover art pieces in the studio, among all the drawings. :)

Just hang on 'til Episode 4. Seriously - that's when the show hits its stride. The ending scene hits the exact emotional note to reveal a lot about the difficult decisions John has to make and the tremendous cost it takes on him and the people around him.