Best Brandon Sanderson fantasy?

Ouch! That is a big commitment for me to take on.I probably will read them all as they come out though.
When I was reading the Earth's Children series,we had to wait about 15 years for the last book to come out,with approx 2 year waits for each volume in between.

This happened to me with the Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind.
I read and enjoyed Wizard's First Rule(the best book in the series) and thought it was part of a trilogy.
Then I kept discovering there was another book and another book and so it went on for 12 books.
Which series after book 6 or 7 got sooooo boring I just kept praying it would end at last. I even made it through to the last I gotta say though it took me some time . Lets hope Brandon doesn't do the same with this series

Divided into 2 5-book series, if I remember correctly?
I hadn't heard anything like that Juliana. Will he at least finish the 1st 5 books with something close to an ending or will he just leave it wide open for the next installment? lets hope the 1st I say!

Which series after book 6 or 7 got sooooo boring I just kept praying it would end at last. I even made it through to the last I gotta say though it took me some time . Lets hope Brandon doesn't do the same with this series

I totally agree,Ashaman. My sister,my friend and I bought all of the books between us and read them, more or less, together.
If it hadn't been a group thing ,I would not have persevered to the end.The violence seemed to increase with every book.

I think Mr sanderson has set himself a humungous task and I am full of admiration for him.
Selfishly,I just hope he keeps the books coming fairly quickly.

Sanderson is irritatingly good at cranking out the old word count.

Compliments, like slaps, are best delivered backhanded :p

My first Brandon Sanderson book was "Mistborn". I really liked it.
I have the second and third books already, but I'm halfway through "The Way of Kings"!
Honestly, I preferred the simple writing of "Mistborn"; I'm still enjoying "The Way of Kings" just wish it would pick up the pace.
I also have "Eleantris" and "Words of Radiance" waiting on the sidelines...

I can understand how you feel about The Way of Kings,Wraith01.
There are so many names and places at first,it takes a while to be able to sort it out in your mind.
For me,it was worth persevering,I absolutely loved the book and read Words of Radiance straight after it.
I am miffed(to put it mildly) that the third book is not written yet.
Is Eleantris a stand alone book or part of a series?
I couldn't bear to read a book and find it part of an unwritten series.

I can understand how you feel about The Way of Kings,Wraith01.
There are so many names and places at first,it takes a while to be able to sort it out in your mind.
For me,it was worth persevering,I absolutely loved the book and read Words of Radiance straight after it.
I am miffed(to put it mildly) that the third book is not written yet.
Is Eleantris a stand alone book or part of a series?
I couldn't bear to read a book and find it part of an unwritten series.

I've read that "Words of Radiance" is more engaging and moves at a brisker pace. Looking forward to reading it.
Yes, "Elantris" is a stand alone book. "The Emperors Soul" is set in the same world but the stories are unrelated.

I have read The Emperor's Soul and enjoyed it.
I was planning to get Elantris,but by joining Bookbub(thanks Brian),I have just downloaded some free books.
I have a trilogy called Dragonlands by Megg Jenson and it's looking very promising.
I'm afraid Elantris will have to wait a wee while.
Words of Radiance is brilliant.

Elantris is enjoyable, as is Emperor's Soul.
The first Mistborn trilogy is good, but I loved the Second trilogy with Wax and Wayne. The whole Mistborn Cowboy thing was cool.
Not a fan of Alcatraz, but I see it's good points.
Loved the first Arithmatist, and he needs more of those.
And, finally, his SuperHero ... er, I mean, EPIC trilogy about EPICs, Steelheart, Fireflight, and Calamity were also quite good.
Sanderson cranks out a good word count, but there still needs to be more than one of him to finish his entire Cosmere premise of tying everything together.
Also, Loved the Stormlight Archive as well.

I looked at the Epic series on Amazon and read a little from the first book.
I did think it seemed like the comic books I read as a child.
I may read them at some point,though.
I haven't read the second Mistborn trilogy and will probably read that too.
At the moment I'm reading a free trilogy and I'm enjoying it.

I started with Elantris (which admittedly, took me a little while to get into -- but by the end I loved it). I started reading The Way of Kings, but put it on hold.

I burned through The Mistborn trilogy on Audible in a couple weeks (each book is upwards of 40+ hours long) and absolutely loved them. After finishing the first book, I thought: How could he possibly top that? But he did. The final book in the trilogy (Hero of Ages) wraps up all the lose ends and is a great ending.

I'm halfway through the Allow of Law right now, and love the characters. Wax and Wayne play off each other very well and the story of "Mistborn" is developing and growing.

Josh, I just read Alloy of Law last week and 'burned' through Shadows of Self right after. They are a lot of fun. I think you'll like how Shadows takes us deeper into what we know about the world from the first series.