Best Brandon Sanderson fantasy?

I've enjoyed all of his books but Warbreaker is my favorite. Mistborn started great but just seemed to run out of steam for my by the end of the series.
Words of Radiance was very good plus it was quite a workout just carrying the book around. You really get your moneys worth with the Stormlight series.

I have recently started The Final Empire and I am enjoying it.There are some little gems scattered among his writing .

I love Sanderson's work. As for where to start, much as I loved his Mistborn books, I would go for The Way of Kings, the first in his Stormlight Archive (the second came out this year, so still a 'young' series). It's very good.

If you just want a taste of his work, the novella The Empreror's Soul s an absoloute gem. :)

I'm wrapping up the Misborn trilogy, and was wondering where to go next. @Juliana did you read the books after the original Misborn trilogy? I'm thinking those, or diving into the Stormlight Archive. Either way, I'm a Sanderson fan now!

I have enjoyed the Mistborn Trilogy so much.
I will put The Way of Kings on my LIST.(It's enormous now,but I'm getting through it.)
Sanderson has some very creative ideas and he fleshes his characters out really well.
I couldn't help getting hooked.

I've only read the Mistborn trilogy and first two Stormlight Archive books [I know Sanderson's a writing machine and has a lot more out there]. Very much enjoying the Stormlight Archive.

Chris, I read The Way of Kings twice....and loved Words of Radiance. Thats only 3000 words...

I have just(15 minutes ago) finished The Way Of Kings. Wow,what a fabulous epic of fantasy it is.
It is on a huge scale that encompasses not only many races on a different world,but their histories and cultures in such detail.
It must have been a mammoth undertaking.
Sanderson's writing is excellent and his ideas are breathtaking.

I am completely hooked.
I had never heard of Brandon Sanderson until I came here.
Now I am an ardent fan(excuse the pun).
I enjoyed Mistborn, but TWOK is in another category all of it's own.
I thoroughly recommend it,but it is a long story.

ratsy,you are right.Words of Radiance does not disappoint.
I absolutely devoured it.
I was distraught to realise I had finished it.
I am keen to read book 3 in the trilogy,but I will have to take a short break,because my garden is being neglected while I'm reading.
I think my other half is also feeling neglected,though he hasn't actually complained(which is unusual).
I'll try to last out for a week before starting the last one.

There is no third one yet! But I wish I could read it.

I'm reading Shadows of Self by Sanderson now and these books are a lot of fun

Don't worry , there may not be a 3rd yet but it's gonna be a 10 book cycle at least, according to what I've heard, so you will be having lots and lots to read in the future :p

Oh no,I thought I saw a 3rd book on Amazon!:(
I will have to read another Sanderson series while I wait.
This happened to me with other series I got into.
It is really tedious.I hope Brandon Sanderson is sat at his computer typing as we speak.:whistle:

Desi, you can always go to his website and keep an eye on the nifty little progress bar her has... :D

(this is today's)
Screen Shot 2016-05-19 at 7.40.56 AM.png

Thanks Juliana.When I checked on Amazon,I realised I had actually seen the words "The Stormlight Archive book 3"
but I hadn't checked the date.The expected date is October 2017.Oh well,I have such a long LIST of books waiting,I'll have to get back to my LIST.
I'm going to check Sanderson's page later when I have more time.

Don't worry , there may not be a 3rd yet but it's gonna be a 10 book cycle at least, according to what I've heard, so you will be having lots and lots to read in the future :p
This happened to me with the Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind.
I read and enjoyed Wizard's First Rule(the best book in the series) and thought it was part of a trilogy.
Then I kept discovering there was another book and another book and so it went on for 12 books.