Simon Marshall-Jones...

Gary Compton

I miss you, wor kid.
...owner at Spectral Press, an award winning publisher, has signed with Tickety Boo with his own work. I'm jumping up and down.

Here is the press release.

"Okay, following on with my tease earlier I can reveal that Ticketyboo Press have signed Simon Marshall-Jones and his debut collection of six stories and a novella.

All based in the town of Longcroft – a mysterious otherwhere existing simultaneously but separately from the normal streams of time, situated somewhere on the British coastline. Into this place comes a tattooed stranger, a man who is unsure of who he is or how he ended up there, but nevertheless determined to make the best of his time. This is no ordinary town: here is somewhere where miracles happen on a daily basis, where the numinous and marvellous are a part of the normal life of the town. A place where statues come to life, the dead want representation on the Council, the Gods come to make merry, and an ominous Black Ship visits the harbour, carrying untold riches and precious artefacts. It’s also a place upon which rests the fate of existence.

Welcome to Longcroft!

I'm really excited about this and it will come out as a limited edition signed hardback, followed by paperback and ebook. Publication dates to follow."

This is fantastic news for TBP and all our authors as it gets us more exposure as well as a fantastic new collection. :)

smj.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats to both of you :)