My Millennium Falcon collection

I saw the 4 foot model in the Air & Space museum, around 15 years ago. It was made from pieces of model kits, including Jagd Panthers. The entire upper hulls including the main guns were used!

As for me, I have the 1st generation LEGO version, though the parts are scattered throughout various boxes.

The original filming miniature was displayed at the "Magic of the Myth" exhibition at the London GLC building a few years ago.

After ordering it in October 2018, my Signature Edition EFX Falcon finally arrived. (Number 25 of 25.)

EFX plaque 25 of 25.jpg
On Star Wars day, no less.

It was an expensive collectible, so I was a bit miffed that the engraving wasn't completed. Still, a small complaint.

I also picked up this Build your own Gingerbread biscuit from Australia.

Gingerbread Biscuit kit Front.jpg

Food collectibles relating to the Falcon are few and far between. Besides, I like the weird stuff. :)

The biscuit is about 6" long and intact.

Hi @Rodders, I was wondering if you knew anything about this T-shirt? My brother in law (who is a big Star Wars fan) gave it to my son but I've never seen another one.

Of course I could ask him, but feel a bit weird do that.

1588609372340.png
1588609415202.png

Hi, CTG. the biscuit is sealed on a card backing sheet.

Thanks Matteo. I haven't seen that before, so I appreciate the post. I'll take a look on eBay and see what they have.

Sorry for bumping this thread, but i might be in with a shot of adding this Dave Seeley painting to my collection.

Vehement Reprisal by Dave Seeley 1.png

Vehement Reprisal is currently being offered to George Lucas, but if for some insane reason he doesn't want it, i'm getting it. :)

I bought this original painting last year, but you guys know how the postal service loves some shenanigans, it disappeared for 6 months before arriving back at the artists house.

Over the Mountains by Bryan Snuffer arrived this month. 12" by 24" it's acrylic on board and depicts the Falcon arriving on Tatooine just before the events in A New Hope.

Over The Mountains by Bryan Snuffer.jpg

I also picked up this original just before Christmas by Rick Holdsworth. I love the Pop Art look of this one.

Han Solo - Nick Holdsworth.jpeg

At 90cms by 120cms, its actually a bit of a beast.

Hi @Rodders, I was wondering if you knew anything about this T-shirt? My brother in law (who is a big Star Wars fan) gave it to my son but I've never seen another one.

Of course I could ask him, but feel a bit weird do that.

View attachment 63650 View attachment 63652
That's a shirt from Disney's Galaxy Edge. It's an area at one of the Disney Parks where it's built like a town in the Star Wars universe. The "Smugglers Run" is a Millennium Falcon experience ride where you are in the ship on an adventure. Check it out on YouTube.

Too rich for my blood. I do like the Tom Spina stuff though.

Pizza Hut release a series of pizza boxes with Star Wars images that could be coloured in. I think these are from the release of the Special Editions so perhaps date around 1997. They're about 18" a side. I managed to get one for my collection this week, but crikey, shipping was expensive. :)

8160E8C4-F4C4-4B48-8FFD-15AB2F2F7CCC.jpeg

I thought I'd post it here as i rather like these weird little items that crop up from time to time. :)