My Millennium Falcon collection

I also bought the new 3d Owners guide for the sequel Falcon.

539CCA9B-AB7B-4262-9CA0-E1232355DFE0.jpeg

I hope they do one for the Solo version of the Millennium Falcon. I’m dying to find out what the inside of that escape shuttle looks like.

I’m in the process of buying this original painting by Dave Seeley. Should take about eight months.

7C8C517A-F45E-4117-8BE1-D47FFE75BC6F.png

I’m in the process of buying this original painting by Dave Seeley. Should take about eight months.

Fantastic, is it all oil? He did a fabulous job with the starry background and the composition of the chase fighters. Millenium Falcon just captures the attention. Good job!

Thanks CTG. it’s oil on canvas on board and is 37” by 50” in its frame. I’ve attached a couple of close up shots to showcase the details.

DC349EB3-8E0E-43F5-904B-0A7D00F124B4.png 9848C171-1C7F-4D59-A1C0-132472C3B656.png

I’m really excited, but it’s not cheap. Hence the 8 month schedule. I need to investigate getting a nice light to showcase it once it’s hung.

I was going to put it on the chimney Brest in the dining room with a downlighter.

• Love
Reactions: ctg
There is a homeless guy near where I work who paints Abstract or Cubist style (I never know which) on the street and sells them to make a living. They're a bit weird, but I kind of liked the colour and texture of them. He painted me the Millennium Falcon.

Karol Ciesluk.jpg

It's 36" by 24" and is oil on canvas. It's a little weird and not to everyone's taste, but I like his story. (I mean, you've got to like someone in that situation who refuses to beg, right?)

LOL, thanks Starbeast, I love that image.

I picked up a few prints this week.

"That's No Moon" by Max Dalton.

That's No Moon by Max Dalton.jpg

I also picked up a triptych of Millennium Falcon artist proofs from Raid 71. "What a Piece of Junk", "Bucket of Bolts" and "Not a Scratch".

Raid 71 What a Pieceof Junk.png Raid 71 Bucket of Bolts.png Raid 71 Not a Scratch.png

What a piece of junk is definitely my favourite of the three.

You don't often see any ROTJ prints.

I think it's the blue that draws me to the other one.

Reactions: ctg
My husband’s mother saved all of his Star Wars toys from when he was little (he was born in 1975 so these were the original three movie toys). He still has his Millennium Falcon and all of his figures etc.