My Millennium Falcon collection

Jeffbert

I saw the 4 foot model in the Air & Space museum, around 15 years ago. It was made from pieces of model kits, including Jagd Panthers. The entire upper hulls including the main guns were used!

As for me, I have the 1st generation LEGO version, though the parts are scattered throughout various boxes.

Rodders

|-O-| (-O-) |-O-|
Supporter
The original filming miniature was displayed at the "Magic of the Myth" exhibition at the London GLC building a few years ago.

Rodders

|-O-| (-O-) |-O-|
Supporter
After ordering it in October 2018, my Signature Edition EFX Falcon finally arrived. (Number 25 of 25.)

EFX plaque 25 of 25.jpg
On Star Wars day, no less.

It was an expensive collectible, so I was a bit miffed that the engraving wasn't completed. Still, a small complaint.

Rodders

|-O-| (-O-) |-O-|
Supporter
I also picked up this Build your own Gingerbread biscuit from Australia.

Gingerbread Biscuit kit Front.jpg

Food collectibles relating to the Falcon are few and far between. Besides, I like the weird stuff. :)

The biscuit is about 6" long and intact.

Matteo

Hi @Rodders, I was wondering if you knew anything about this T-shirt? My brother in law (who is a big Star Wars fan) gave it to my son but I've never seen another one.

Of course I could ask him, but feel a bit weird do that.

1588609372340.png
1588609415202.png

Rodders

|-O-| (-O-) |-O-|
Supporter
Hi, CTG. the biscuit is sealed on a card backing sheet.

Thanks Matteo. I haven't seen that before, so I appreciate the post. I'll take a look on eBay and see what they have.