Places in Fantasy and Science Fiction Films, Television and Games That You Wish Were Real

The family house in Neil Gaiman's "Neverwhere"!
Each room in the massive house is in a different physical location anywhere in the world of maybe universe!
Imagine a breakfast room overlooking Angel Falls, Venezuela and a living room on Ganymede overlooking the planet Jupiter!

The setting of Myth, the old Bungie PC game. Molatov cocktail throwing dwarves. The snowy pass, the first encounter with myrmidons and the distant boom of trolls still wakes me on a night.
Die fools!

The family house in Neil Gaiman's "Neverwhere"!
Each room in the massive house is in a different physical location anywhere in the world of maybe universe!
Imagine a breakfast room overlooking Angel Falls, Venezuela and a living room on Ganymede overlooking the planet Jupiter!
Good choice. I don't know why I didn't add this before.

Myst should have become a film franchise or a tv series.
An indie production company tried to make a film out of one of the tie-in novels, but I guess they lacked the resources to see it through. Nothing ever came of it even though they had the support of the game designers. It's a shame; I was looking forward to that movie since I read all three novels that went along with the games.

Friends,

ERB's Pellucidar or a cultivating world as in "I Shall Seal The Heavens."

…..RVM45

I would love to go to any of the beautiful elven kingdoms like Rivendell or any of the ones in the Forgotten Realms. Not that I like elves really. Just enjoy being around the pompous folk and dr king their sweet booze.

Narnia for sure
In a similar vein, Fillory from The Magicians
The Troll Market from Hellboy 2: The Golden Army
Pleasantville from the movie of the same name, just so I could corrupt it pre-color
Toontown from Who Framed Roger Rabbit looks like fun
Hyrule from the Zelda games
The Mushroom Kingdom from the Super Mario games