WHAT Are Your Favorite Spaceships from Movies And Television?

This:
spaceballs-jpg.jpg

:)
I wonder what was depicted here?

This SF craft was on another site asking if anyone could identify, a sketch and also a photo from a club (I think they said in Manchester).
Lots of guesses but not identified ...
c0q4H.jpg
u8POo.png

Anyone got a clue?
Note: I've been through all the images in this thread and have found nothing similar

This SF craft was on another site asking if anyone could identify, a sketch and also a photo from a club (I think they said in Manchester).
Lots of guesses but not identified ...
View attachment 67437View attachment 67438
Anyone got a clue?
Note: I've been through all the images in this thread and have found nothing similar

From Stackexchange: This model was specifically made for Fab Cafe and has been on exhibit since opening day. Source: Friend of one of the owners. I tried emailing the cafe, but got no reply. Posted the image in a Facebook forum of special effects artists, and voila!

K2

I’m not sure I remember but perhaps the Valley Forge from Silent Running?

I can't access the image for some reason but . The film staring Bruce Dern was done in 1972 . The Ships were very impressive and there were 3 robots Huey . Dewy and Louie. Those very same ships were rescued in Battlestar Galactica as the fleets agroships.

Yep , Silent Running , those ships looked great in 1972 and even by todays special effects standards , they still look pretty good and they were definitely reused in in Battlestar Galactica.

That Blake's 7 Liberator in Lego is amazing Matteo!

This is the Valley Forge in Lego! -

Some people have a lot of spare time :) I'm not saying too much spare time, but a lot of it, anyway!

That is damned impressive ! :cool:

I adore that Valley Forge, Bick. I have to wonder how long that Death Star diorama must have taken to build.

Lego is just the best toy.

As it could go from star system to star system under its own power then yes I think the Death Star could be classified as a ship!

Hewy, lewy and dewy on the outside of the ship are great - a bit out of scale, but they look right.

Those Robots were so cool . Some robot being designed in the here and now mirror Hewy , Lewy and Dewy look and design. :cool:(y)

Back