The Edgar Rice Burroughs Thread

I must say, Ive never hard of this one .:unsure::(
That means you have to read it.
The clock is ticking!

I never heard of it either but I don't even have a vague resemblance to a Burroughs fan.

Is this the one set in the jungles of South East Asia?

Blurb at end of story:
THE LAND OF HIDDEN MEN

bcover.jpg

Asia, vast continent of ancient civilizations and mysterious peoples, has many corners little known to the rest of the world. One such was the jungle-hidden heart of exotic Cambodia, where Gordon King, a daring American explorer, stumbled upon the thousand-year secret kingdom of THE LAND OF HIDDEN MEN.

Edgar Rice Burroughs, whose Tarzan tales have enthralled millions, has written a novel of another such jungle hero that is as exciting, as adventure-packed and as imaginative as his best. The dangers Gordon King faced, his rescue of a jungle princess, and his combat against the perils of the lost city of Pnom Dhek are first-rate Burroughs to the last exciting line.

Hitmouse wins one cupie doll!

Is that how you spell cupie?

Blurb at end of story:

Hitmouse wins one cupie doll!

Is that how you spell cupie?
This is a little-known Burroughs.
Obscure and completely digressive story: In 1984, mid-teens and post O levels, a friend and walked around the Peak District in Derbyshire, UK. I took a copy of this book from the Youth Hostel in Bakewell, leaving a book of Larry Niven short stories in its place.

Then there the Arabella of Mars Trilogy by David Levine:)

Id like to see a series set in Caprona ( The Land That Time Forgot):)