End of Empires - launch and signing!

Toby Frost

Supporter
Here, here!!!

One will try to be there, Toby. :)

Congrats, hope it sells well :)

Must admit I was a bit surprised it was out so soon (only seems five minutes since A Game of Battleships) but I do think you mentioned 4 and 5 were done more or less together.

Yes, I know what you mean! I should say that it will be a bit of a while between this book and Smith 6. I'm currently working on something else that is getting longer and more complex by the minute. But I was definitely thinking about End of Empires while writing A Game of Battleships. I'm pretty pleased with it: this book concentrates on the more obscure, weirder end of the Space Empire and the epic battle against the lemming people and the robot underworld. It'll all make sense once you've bought a copy, I promise.

I'm thinking of coming, especially if we can use it as the basis for a mini Chrons get-together. Sign up here!

Woohoo! I'm not sure I can come up though :( boo. Want a signed copy! Well want a copy so that I can read it and finish it and read it again. And is that Suruk we can see on the front? (looking on my phone so picture is teeeeeeny!)

Thank you for being so awfully organised and keeping us in our books ;)

Hah brilliant! Just had a look at it big and I am very impressed with your cover artist!

Wow, those are rather incredible. I just need a finished book, an agent, a publisher and then demand to have him do the cover!

I am really grumpy today however as I can't make it up to London for your launch. I have to work :( really rather upsetting as I was looking forward to attempting to come up and not buy a tonne of books at numerous stores

I wish there weren't that little matter of the Atlantic Ocean (not to mention the continental United States) preventing me from stopping by.

Smith looks suitably stalwart on the cover.

Toby, I'm sorry but I couldn't make it. I will definitely order a copy though.

Just bumping this Toby.

I have a paperback copy, but is this available to buy for kindle?