Goblin Moon Paperback...

I should have said Amazon have a 35% margin from me so they can discount when or if they want.

Amazon make it your responsibility to price match. If you're found not to keep to your seller agreement, Amazon can cancel your seller account. Then all you will have is your own website to promote your authors.

The Kindle version is available but they havent linked them together yet. Search Kindle store.

That may be an issue with ASIN numbers. I don't see the paperback listed with one.

The problem was that Amazon linked Teresa'sold self-pubbed edition with the new paperback. I'm on the case and it will get rectified soon. :)

Thanks for the heads up on price matching. Bit annoying they have that policy. If I drop to £6.99 on Amazon I lose money.

Oh, to be sure - Amazon's 20% cut is very frustrating if you're a small business. Especially when you factor in postage costs. However, you could possibly offset that by raising the ebook edition price a little higher? £1.85 does seem very cheap. IIRC, another member here suggested the pricing sweet spot for ebooks was in the £3-4 range. Something perhaps worth a thought.

So Teresa's Goblin Moon which sold 1000's back in the nineties is live on Amazon. And they could not make it more difficult if they tried. The ebook and the paperback were not linked together.

However...an email was just received after I rattled a few cages in the monkeyzon:

"Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to contact Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP).

As per the request, I've linked the Kindle and physical versions of your title, "Goblin Moon." This change will appear on the detail page within four hours, you can verify the same here:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00NA9YCDO/?tag=brite-21

Last edited by a moderator:
My copy has shipped from Amazon.com. Amazon.ca didn't list it, now they do with a 2-5 week delivery time.

This happened with .co.uk and .com but once the system digested the info. The book showed as available straight away.

Thanks for your support, Ratsy. Can you lend me £30 :)

Fair enough. Question: Am I the only Canadian author so far in one of the books?

I'd lend you some money, but all of mine is tied up in books at the moment. ;)

Well, that's a good question...

Yes you are the only good looking Canadian author but there are a few ugly ones.

Not only that but you are the only windswept and interesting Canadian author who doesn't shoot bears and Sasquatch so you are unique. :)

Not for lack of trying...I will get that fuzzy @#%& one day.

Anyways, back on topic. I'm looking forward to getting this book.

There could be a limited edition, signed hardback coming soon...

#dreams

Juliana the Goblin Moon and After Midnight books ordered through the website went today.

You must be psychic?

I did get it on Amazon, Gary; I think it was just after the launch and you had tweeted a link? Anyhow, I confess I haven't read it yet. It's on my Kindle waiting - something I often do, pick up books and wait until I'm in the mood for them! Like the two Brent Weeks books I hung onto for months (then read them in a couple of days...). :)

I promise to let you know once I've read it.

Teresa's I already own on e-book, but it's such a lovely tale that I thought it would be nice to have a 'collector's edition' Tickety-Boo version. :D