Goblin Moon Paperback...

Gary Compton

I miss you, wor kid.
Well there you go. The new Goblin Moon in all its glory.:)

Ebook will be available this week along with paperback at end of the week/beginning of following.

gm.jpg

You don't get anything for a pair, not in this game! But they look nice together.

am-gm.jpg

Ooooooh. That's going straight on order. I'll get it through Waterstones so it's in their hub and easily ordered into the stores. :)

Learned so much working with Teresa on this. I think the picture tells a thousand words :)

gm2.jpg

I'm not sure which is the best way to order it if you are in the US, considering shipping and all. But I imagine Gary will be along soon to tell us.

Teresa, I ordered it to be sent to my brother's house in the UK. It'll eventually make its way over here via my parents. Will end up taking a ship's-journey's-worth of time, old-world style, which is probably appropriate for the novel's setting, anyway! :D

(Am in no hurry as I already have the old kindle version...)

Looking good - will you be putting this on Amazon, Gary? :)

I have pushed the button so it should be on Amazon back end of week in both formats, latest beginning of next. It will be £9.99 on there but on the TBP website it is £7.99 :)

For the moment best (cheapest) place to buy for US customers will be Amazon due to UK postage. I do have a plan for stock to be held and distributed from the US but that needs actioning so may be a month for that. :)

Both ebook and paperback are now available on Amazon.

Best price for UK customers is the Tickety Boo press website. Buy them if you havent read Goblin Moon. It's a great story :)

Amazon UK's only showing one copy, and it's listed at £9.99. That's a hefty price for a novel.

Also, take care - if you don't price match on Amazon they can drop you from the seller program.

EDIT: Btw, why is there no Kindle format listed?

Last edited:
That's what Ian Whates charges for most of his novels/collection.

It is a 402 page book, also it is POD so will only show one in stock till it starts selling and their system recognises that.

Not sure what you mean by price match? :)

I have stock on the TBP website at £6.99

Amazon want you to list products at the same price as on your business website. So Amazon will expect you to sell Goblin Moon at £6.99.

Is there going to be a Kindle version available? :)

I should have said Amazon have a 35% margin from me so they can discount when or if they want.

The Kindle version is available but they havent linked them together yet. Search Kindle store.