Nine Worlds and Worldcon

Ian Whates

Author and Editor
I have committed bloggage, about two major conventions on the trot, how exciting and simultaneously scary that is, and what I'm doing at both of them. In particular, I would draw everyone's attention to the fact I'm doing a reading at Worldcon on the Saturday, 11.30am to 12.00. I mean, how embarrassing would it be at an event with 9,000 attendees if nobody turned up? So take pity and come along... If only to jeer.

Nine Worlds and Worldcon: Can’t Wait! ‹ Ian Whates

but if nobody did turn up you could actually pretend that loads of people did...!

more seriously, good luck! wish i could do these cons too, but at least i get Fantasycon this year!

You seemed to handle things quite well on the panel with the other professionals at Nineworlds. Great to hear both sides of the coin, thank you. Not to mention the Newcon Press dealer table, selling books for Forbidden Planet too ;)
Who knows I might finish the ones I bought before I get to York...http://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Ooh, Milly, and you didn't introduce yourself?

Lol I didn't think of it, too busy deciding which of the lovely books to buy. I'll be starting in on The Moon King today though, thank you! Hubby sends his thanks also. I don't envy you going on to Loncon3 after the awesomeness of Nineworlds! Not enough tea!