Nikita

Kzinti

Science fiction fantasy
Has anyone heard any news on Nikita, that is, the 2010 series? Will they come out with a book spinoff or something? I was disappointed when they canceled it.

I have not heard of anything besides the star of the show going on Whose Line Is It Anyway? as a star guest for an episode. I assumed that meant they were doing a publicity tour for something . . . but I am not sure what.

Actually, Maggie Q is starring in Stalker, that new show that's coming on CBS. I'll watch it, but I don't think it can match Nikita.

Ah, that would explain her appearance on WLIIA. They did a poor job of plugging the new show, though. Did not even mention it.

This is probably the last show I'll watch. I've lost my faith in TV, ergo Stalker is the last show I'm going to try.

Out of curiosity, what sort of faith did you have to lose? Or do you mean there is simply little on television that interests you? I do not watch much television either, and when I do it is typically police shows.

Out of curiosity, what sort of faith did you have to lose? Or do you mean there is simply little on television that interests you? I do not watch much television either, and when I do it is typically police shows.

Badly worded phrase. I do not worship the TV, I meant I just don't like mainstream ent. I prefer my books.

Badly worded phrase. I do not worship the TV, I meant I just don't like mainstream ent. I prefer my books.

Ah. I was wondering if there were a bunch of shows that conceptually interested you but fell flat, or if you just overall started to lose interest. I would agree as far as losing interest. Even for films, I think the most recent film I have watched was released in 2012.

Why I continue to watch cop dramas is beyond me, but there are a few I still do. I try not to analyze it and just enjoy it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Critiques 11
U General Film Discussion 0