help remember name of a film

asd

hi
i wanted to ask this question for some time now but i was a little shy about it and tried to Google it and read about almost every sci-fi movie in wikipedia but i couldn't find it or i missed it somehow i saw this movie almost 12 year ago so i don't remember much of it but here is what i remember

it was about 3 people 2 children a boy and a girl and an adult ( maybe their father ) and there was something in the movie about a blue liquid when it was spilled on the ground a flower grew instantly they also went into a match it was a virtual match the old guy entered a spherical machine and won , i don't remember the rest

and there was a second movie i saw in the same time it was a bout a huge triangle shaped alien ship or mountain that showed up in china i clearly remember the Chinese mig fighters hitting it and it hit them back and destroyed the migs there was a guy also with his team who was going to explore it .

don't remember much about them and i really tried to find them they are not that great probably but i wanted to know what the movies were about

i appreciate any info about it thank you in advance

Hello :) i can help you with one movie.

The movie with the blue liquid drug is Timemaster. Two children and the old man is from the classic movie Karate kid.

I know the other movie too but i cannot find the name. Its with a big mountain which appears somewhere in asia. Its an alien arc and they are trying to get in

thank you deboir , it's the one i was talking about its been very long since i last saw it and now i get to see it again

thanks again