The Walking Dead - Season 5 and onwards

The Walking Dead received nominations in three categories at the 2021 People's Choice Awards, including The Drama Show of 2021. Voting is now open in 40 categories nominating fan-favorites in movies, television, music, and pop culture, including Netflix's Cobra Kai and Marvel Studios series Loki and WandaVision. Viewers have until November 17 to vote daily for their favorite stars and series on the official PCAs website before The People's Choice Awards airs live on E! and NBC on Tuesday, December 7, at 9 p.m. (See the full list of nominees.)

The AMC zombie drama, which returns with new episodes on February 20, is nominated for The Drama Show of 2021 with Outer Banks (Netflix), 9-1-1 (FOX), Cobra Kai (Netflix), Grey's Anatomy (ABC), Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (NBC), The Equalizer (CBS), and This Is Us (NBC).

Leading actor Norman Reedus received nominations in two categories for his role as Daryl Dixon. The longtime Walking Dead star will compete for The Male TV Star of 2021, a category that includes Anthony Mackie (The Falcon and the Winter Soldier), Chase Stokes (Outer Banks), Dwayne Johnson (Young Rock), Jason Sudeikis (Ted Lasso), Kenan Thompson (Saturday Night Live), Sterling K. Brown (This Is Us), and Tom Hiddleston (Loki).

What kind of research centre is Negan's guys holed up in? All those radio telescopes (still not encountered Negan himself yet)

He's not in a research station. The satellite station just have that big antenna on top. Pay attention to what really happens there, as it's going to be referred many times over. Our reactions to what happens are well worth the read.

That is the episode where you'll encounter Negan

Spoilers don't bother me, I often forget by the time it comes around lol
I just want to know that Negan ends up left for dead, with no arms and legs, left to grovel in the dirt before turning

Since you're in season 10, how do you view the series? Is it still appealing and do you feel the hope disappearing? Also do you miss Ricktator?

Since you're in season 10, how do you view the series? Is it still appealing and do you feel the hope disappearing? Also do you miss Ricktator?
Only watched a couple of episodes yet but yea its a shame Rick isn't there to see Judith as a young girl. So far I like it. At first I thought they were presenting us with an explanation for the outbreak via a Russian satellite crashing in the past.
I like the idea of the Whisperers. Alpha is a great character, played brilliantly by Samantha Morton.

Warning: this story contains spoilers for Sunday's "No Other Way" episode of The Walking Dead. "The woman who left six years ago is not the one standing over you now," Maggie Rhee (Lauren Cohan) warned Negan (Jeffrey Dean Morgan) to start Season 11 of The Walking Dead. "There's a little bit of her left in me, and that little bit is the only thing keeping you breathing." After Maggie's mission to Meridian provided only a temporary respite for a starving Alexandria, that little bit of the old Maggie might be gone — the final casualty of the costly war with the Reapers. But out of the ashes of the Hilltop, burnt down during the Whisperer War, Maggie Rhee rebuilds.

"I think that there's a lot that comes up for her to do with this, 'Will we, won't we play ball with the Commonwealth?' It's difficult to rebuild to begin with, and it's really difficult to rebuild when you don't have any food or resources," Cohan tells ComicBook in an exclusive postmortem on Sunday's Final Season Part 2 premiere. "We're gonna see a lot of challenges. The group, and Maggie, and the people at Hilltop are definitely gonna be hit with a lot of challenges."
We spoke to Cohan about Maggie's vendetta turned truce with Negan, what's coming up with Hilltop versus the Commonwealth, and the explosive start to the second part of The Walking Dead's three-part series finale.

Today, AMC and The Sexton Single Malt announced their latest collaboration -- an exclusive, co-branded bottle to commemorate the final season of The Walking Dead and, as the announcement says, "inspire its fans to enjoy life." To introduce the new release, The Sexton has teamed up with fan-favorite The Walking Dead cast member Ross Marquand, who plays a good-natured character known for his optimism in even the darkest of times. Try to ignore the fact that he's also the Red Skull, okay? That's not the skeleton on the Sexton label, we promise.

The upcoming release features The Walking Dead-themed imagery across The Sexton's distinctive, black hexagonal bottle. Featuring a decaying silver label and a walker's head in the place of the brand's trademark skeleton logo, the packaging melds the post-apocalyptic zombie drama with the bottle's most distinctive qualities.

Quotes from cast members Daryl, Herschel, Rick, and Michonne adorn the bottle, describing the harsh realities of existence experienced by characters throughout the series, an ironic reminder of The Sexton's mantra: celebrate life.

Marquand's character Aaron has starred in the show since 2015. An Irish Whiskey enthusiast off-camera, Ross will serve as a brand ambassador for the Official Whiskey of The Walking Dead, and help celebrate the new, limited-edition bottle with fans of the show.

"After visiting the Emerald Isle several years ago, I developed a deep appreciation for the country and special whiskey, like The Sexton Single Malt, that's made there," Marquand said in a statement. "As a long-standing cast member of this powerful franchise, I'm so excited to unite two personal passions of mine and introduce our loyal following to The Official Whiskey of The Walking Dead."

The Sexton's The Walking Dead-inspired release will be available for purchase in limited quantities at liquor stores all around the U.S. starting at the end of February, at a suggested retail price of $29.99. If you want to secure a bottle ahead of time, you can do that by pre-ordering the bottle starting today on ReserveBar.

Over the coming months, Sexton promises that it will host a national sweepstakes program for The Walking Dead fans and whiskey-lovers alike, comprised of a number of interactive, fan-based experiences. You can get more details by following The Sexton or Ross Marquand on social media.

iu

US only FFS. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :devilish:

A new report reveals who is watching The Walking Dead the most as the Final Season of the zombie drama airs on AMC. After premiering on the Breaking Bad and Mad Men network in 2010, The Walking Dead reigned as the biggest telecast for drama in basic cable history with its third season premiere in 2012. By 2014, The Walking Dead averaged 14 million viewers and set a series high when 17.3 million tuned in for "No Sanctuary." The fifth season premiere shattered records as the most-watched episode in cable history, outperforming even Sunday Night Football as the #1 show on television among adults 18-49.

Though national ratings have fallen to an average of less than 2 million viewers in Season 11, The Walking Dead remains the highest-rated scripted series on AMC. A new report from on-demand and live television streaming service Philo reveals the cities and states tuning into TWD the most heavily:
  • Oklahoma
  • Idaho
  • Tennessee
  • Massachusetts
  • New Mexico
  • Kentucky
  • Arizona
  • Nebraska
  • Indiana
  • North Dakota
According to Philo, The Walking Dead is especially popular in these cities:
  • Oklahoma City, OK
  • Knoxville, TN
  • Corpus Christi, TX
  • Green Bay, WI
  • Evansville, IL
  • Tampa, FL
  • Ft. Meyers, FL
  • Burlington, VT
  • Lincoln, NE
  • Panama City, FL
In 2016, a New York Times study of the 50 television series with the most Facebook likes reported that The Walking Dead "is most popular in rural areas, particularly southern Texas and eastern Kentucky."

Interesting.

Are these places where people are interested in preparing for the post-apocalyptic world?