The Walking Dead - Season 5 and onwards

From Nixie's point above if Negan had inside information that would have to be from Jesus.

Though I would still think Glenn slightly more likely to be the victim.

Bless him. and old Peter Fonda for being such nerd and a huge fan.

When AMC debuts its new series Ride with Norman Reedus later this summer, The Walking Dead star will biking across the country with several recognizable faces. One of those faces will be Easy Rider, 3:10 to Yuma and Ghost Rider star Peter Fonda.

While taping the new series, Reedus and Fonda rode across Florida and down to Key West. Reedus, a huge fan of Fonda and his work, says it was a one in a lifetime experience for him. He may have been even more excited to hear that Fonda is also a huge fan of him and his Daryl Dixon character. So much so, he wanted a crossbow like Daryl's.

“We’re sitting there,” says Reedus, “and the guys who own the crossbow company that I use on [The Walking Dead] text me and they’re like, ‘Hey, we have a new crossbow. We want to send you this crossbow.’ And I’m like, ‘I’m here with Peter Fonda, Can he have a crossbow?’”

The company not only sent Reedus and Fonda new crossbows but Fonda is looking to take his to the next level. “He just texted me last night,” says Reedus of Fonda, “and he’s talking about getting these laser sights and all these things and this stuff. And midsentence he just goes, ‘Oh, gotta go eat. Bye.’ He’s such a character.”
The Walking Dead's Norman Reedus Got Peter Fonda A Free Crossbow

Hope the sixth season comes to we terrestrial peasants soon :p

Reactions: ctg
While promoting his new Outcast series, Robert Kirkman has been doing a lot of talking about The Walking Dead's season six finale cliffhanger. It's the hottest topic in pop culture this summer so it's no surprise so many outlets have been popping questions to him about it.

While most of the questions result in Kirkman defending the finale, saying that he stands by it and hopes fans return for what he promises will be a great seventh season, one recent interview saw him explain what exactly it is about the new season which will be so great.

"One of the side effects that I’m upset about is that people aren’t talking about Jeffrey Dean Morgan enough," Kirkman explains to Uproxx. "I think that he is absolutely amazing as Negan. I think that his presence in that finale adds so much to the show. I know people don’t like the cliffhanger aspect of it, but I like to think that everything up to that moment was pretty amazing, and people were digging it. I think people are discounting the fact that Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Negan are in the show now, so you’re going to be seeing stuff like that pretty much every episode of season seven. Not necessarily cliffhangers. I don’t want to worry people, but Negan is going to be an ever-present, constant threat that is going to change everything moving forward. And maybe I’ve said things like that before, but I promise you, Negan is going to be different. Season seven is going to be really cool. I couldn’t be more excited about it."

Kirkman is also standing by the choices already made for season seven. The writer claims that what we see in the early episodes of the season won't have been effected by the fan reaction to the cliffhanger because by the time the season six finale aired, the writers had already blown through the season seven premiere. "When people were watching the finale in April, we were already many, many episodes beyond that," Kirkman says.
Negan To Be Ever-Present, Constant Threat In The Walking Dead Season 7

Just like I said in the season six final episode thread. The writer knew what's going to happen, when that episode ran. But I think Kirkman fails to see that not everyone know Negan as well as he does, because most of the season six he was the man at the background, and he was given last twelve minutes in last season. So, in overall, what can we say, when most of the audience hardly knows him?

ezekiel-shiva-184587.jpg

When The Walking Dead returns for its seventh season, it will definitely have some promises to fulfill for fans. However, beyond Negan's big kill, the show will have to go on and explore new worlds and the characters who inhabit them.

One such character is Ezekiel.
In short, Ezekiel is the leader of a yet-to-be-introduced community called The Kingdom. He considers himself a King and rules as such, with some level headed approaches to guiding his group. Being a zookeeper prior to the apocalypse, Ezekiel kept one of his faithful pets around when the world fell apart: a tiger named Shiva
Ezekiel's Tiger Reportedly On The Walking Dead Season 7 Set

Then this thing happened. I didn't post it earlier, because I thought it was a joke, but apparently it's not.

The season six finale of The Walking Dead left off with a large cliffhanger, and AMC isn't about to let anyone spoil the reveal for season seven.

The studio is already pretty protective of its actors and storylines, but for season seven they've taken that even further. According to THR sources, 11 cast members have filmed death scenes just to throw people off the scent. When the show is done filming, the decision will be made in the editing room as to who actually gets killed by Lucille.

The task of keeping things safe has become more complicated due to the widespread use of drones. Executive Producer Scott Gimple shared some thoughts on the new annoyance.

"With the advent of drones, it can become such a game of cat and mouse that as far as sneaking a peek at the actors walking to set, we want to just keep our actors safe and the people who might be looking safe — like [when they're] in the street,"

Sasha, played by Sonequa Martin-Green, has also previously stated that the actors are moved around to different locations, and sometimes they wear hoods just to keep things from being revealed. She added: "Sometimes you can tell a specific story point based on what someone's wearing or what their makeup looks like — so in that case, we do what we can to cover in order to protect the story,"

Once we hit the premiere, it won't take long to see who Negan kills, as Negan actor Jeffrey Dean Morgan has said: "you'll see who was at the end of that bat and what happened from there."
The Walking Dead Filmed Multiple Deaths To Keep Negan’s Victim A Secret

I can believe the 11 x filming that one scene, but the editors and writers not knowing the result by that time is hard to believe. I mean most of the characters must have some arc written, particularly if roughly following the comic. Though there has been significant deviations already.

The Walking Dead's seventh season will definitely be taking some beloved characters off the roster as a rampage of death is imminent, however, it will also be adding a slew of new members to the cast.

While some of those characters will have been originally birthed in the comics (such as Ezekiel), several will be just-for-TV like Daryl Dixon and several others. Two of those brand new characters will be Naomi and Jennie, according to TVLine's Michael Ausiello.

"Episode 6 will introduce two new characters who don’t sound to me like anyone in particular from the comic-book series," Ausiello says. "Naomi is a grandmotherly type who, having lost so many loved ones, is now willing to do whatever it takes not to have to bury any more. (Maybe she’s being introduced to counsel Carol about the awful necessities of the post-apocalyptic world… ) On the flip side is Jennie, a sunny-side-up kinda teenager — oh, Caaarl! — who sounds a lot like Beth 2.0, 'kind, with a world-weary toughness.'"

The characters don't ring a bell to any comic book characters in particular but we should be prepared to explore the Kingdom more in depth than we did in the comics. The location was only visited a handful of times during the war with Negan despite its leader being a major component to Rick's plan to take on the Saviors. Then again, Naomi and/or Jennie could also be members of the Hilltop community which has only been seen once on television but is a constant location in The Walking Dead's comics.

Perhaps Naomi will be the replacement for Denise's doctoral role. Denise bowed out early on the show by comparison to her comic book counterpart. There is already a doctor at the Hilltop but being elderly means she must have something other than fighting abilities to offer groups which take her on.

Thinking of Jennie as a love interest for Carl might be jumping the gun a little bit as Carl continues to overcome his gruesome eye injury. However, she could still help the teenager keep his head up after the horrific death he will be witnessing to start the season.
Two New The Walking Dead Season 7 Characters Revealed

The Walking Dead is promoting four of its cast members to 'series regular' status as the show careens into its seventh season.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan (Negan), Tom Payne (Jesus), Austin Amelio (Dwight), and Xander Berkeley (Gregory) will all play larger roles this season than they did last year.
The Walking Dead season 7: four actors bumped up to 'series regular'

Gregory is one f*ck&r I wish to not survive next year.

Fans of The Walking Dead comic know very well one of the biggest differences between the TV series and comic books is Rick's relationship with Andrea. While TV Andrea didn't make it out of season three, comic book Andrea remains alive today and has been Rick's wife for years, now.

This was the original plan for the TV series, as Andrea actress Laurie Holden revealed over the weekend at Walker Stalker Con in New Jersey.

“Well I had an 8 year deal, I was supposed to be there until the end," Holden said during her panel. "I was supposed to end up with Rick. I was supposed to save Woodbury on a horse, and I was buying a house in Atlanta. I got the call at 10 o’ clock the night before, while I was shooting, from the show runner who is no longer a part of The Walking Dead, saying that they couldn’t write the episode and that he was killing my character. So we all got the script everybody on the set was sobbing. I felt like I got shot. None of it was supposed to happen the way it did.”

Though some fans may still be a little bitter about Andrea's major differences when adapted to television, Holden holds no grudges. "I think The Walking Dead is in a really good place now with Scott Gimple," Holden says. "It wasn’t the ship that it is now. I’m very grateful how it was written that I went out with grace and with a stellar cast. It wasn’t the way that I wanted but I loved the way I went out.”

Rather than Andrea, Rick has found himself in a relationship with Michonne, another great divide from the comic book source material.
Laurie Holden's Andrea Was Supposed To Be On The Walking Dead Much Longer

daryl-dixon-resin-firstlook-1024x683-189888.jpg

McFarlane Toys has unveiled their summer preview and, in it, some first looks at brand new collectible The Walking Dead figures.

The new line-up consists of four new figures. From the later half of season five, we find Alexandria sheriff Rick Grimes. Also featured is a brand new Daryl Dixon figure, riding a bike and mowing down walkers with his cross bow in an epic, bad-ass Daryl Dixon pose. Also featured is a replica Lucille bat, which made its debut on The Walking Dead in the season six finale.

For the first time, Ross Marquand's Aaron is getting a McFarlane toys figure!

Both the Rick Grimes and Aaron figures are priced at $14.99. The 32" Lucille bat is priced at $29.99 and the zombie killing Daryl Dixon statue clocks in at $295. According to its description, it is limited edition and stands over 10 inches tall and 14 inches wide. It also comes with an alternate Daryl head which wears sunglasses.

The new collectibles will likely be on display at San Diego Comic Con this month but aren't expected to be available until winter 2016
New McFarlane Toys The Walking Dead Figures First Look

While fans are clenching their teeth in regards to who Negan killed in the finale, Executive Producer Greg Nicotero recently spoke to EW about what else is in store for the hit show's seventh season, and what fans can expect to see beyond the walls of Alexandria.

"You’re opening a new chapter and you’re going into a different direction, and that’s where we are, and it’s going to happen pretty rapidly and pretty dramatically as we get into episodes 1, 2, 3, and 4."

"We’re really going to get a great sense of a larger world and what these different communities are like, who the people are that are there and what they have to offer, so for us, it’s very exciting" Nicotero added. "The scripts are fantastic. You know, the first episode, obviously, was pretty intense and pretty brutal, and pretty sad and emotional and definitely a challenge for everybody involved to sort of take us to this different place, but the show has a lot of really unique flavors to offer."

Many have suspected that part of that larger world would include The Kingdom, led by Ezekiel, who is always accompanied by his tiger Shiva. While he wouldn't confirm that, he did leave it open ended.

"I think it’s safe to say that we’re going to get a chance to meet a lot of new people."
The Walking Dead Season 7 To Introduce A Lot Of New Characters

amc-glenn-191020.jpg

amc-eugene-191009.jpg

I picked up two of most likely suspects to end up feeding bloody thirsty Lucille. If you want to check other victim faces,
The Walking Dead: First Look At Negan's Victims In Season 7 Revealed

Also apparently some people have seen the first episode.

"Some of the incoming directors, when they come in, they read all the scripts," Nicotero explains. "As the cuts are available, we want them to see the show because we want them to get a flavor for what we're doing visually. A couple of people have seen it and then they stand next to me for about 24 hours going, 'F---!' And I'm like, 'What?'"

Nicotero couldn't better describe the reactions of those who have seen the brutal beatdown Negan delivers with words so he simply impersonated it by quivering, replicating the viewers trying to shake off what they had just watched.

As for himself, Nicotero has mixed emotions about Negan's introduction but is proud of what the cast and crew came up with. "It's pretty amazing, I'll tell ya," he says. "People cry which makes me happy and sad at the exact same time."
People Have Seen The Rest Of The Walking Dead's Negan Scene

During The Walking Dead's panel at San Diego Comic Con on Friday, one announcement seemed to overshadowed by all the rest of the exciting news. Two The Walking Dead specials will air on AMC ahead of the later October premiere of the show's seventh season.

The first special will air on August 14, a week before Fear the Walking Dead's season 2B premiere, previewing season 7. The second special will recap all six seasons of The Walking Dead to date airing on October 16, between Fear the Walking Dead's finale and The Walking Dead's premiere.

The Walking Dead season 7 Preview Special will be hosted by Talking Dead's Chris Hardwick. The hour-long endeavor will include exclusive interviews from the cast and crew of the hit AMC series, as well as behind-the-scenes looks at the upcoming episodes. The episode will have guests, similar to Talking Dead, but they have not yet been announced.

The recap episode seems pretty straightforward and will likely line us up for some heartbreak when the show returns. Taking a trip down memory lane with one or more characters who will have their heads bashed in to start off the new season the following week is just asking for trouble.
Two The Walking Dead Specials To Air Before October Premiere