The Void Trilogy small paperbacks!!

Bosse101

Hello to everyone

I'm almost desperately searching for The Temporary Void and The Evolutionary Void by Peter F. Hamilton in the dimensions 17,7 cm (6,9") x 11 cm (4,4"), since I have both The Commonwealth Saga and The Dreaming Void in that size as well as with the original cover art. My bookstore keeps telling me, that they will be released eventually, but now I've waited some four years and the cover art has been changed twice in that period.

Does anyone know where (or when) I can find them?

Can't help you myself, I'm afraid. I'm assuming you've looked in places like Amazon (much as I loathe it) and other second-hand dealers?

Anyway, I'll move your thread over to General Book Discussion, as Book Search is really for people who are trying to remember a book they once read the title of which now escapes them.

Can't help you myself, I'm afraid. I'm assuming you've looked in places like Amazon (much as I loathe it) and other second-hand dealers?

Anyway, I'll move your thread over to General Book Discussion, as Book Search is really for people who are trying to remember a book they once read the title of which now escapes them.

Ok, thanks :) Yes, I've searched everywhere! I'm considering asking Pan Macmillan to make a special print - I think they provided such a service once, I believe..

Might have these at home, I've a few things to do tonight but if I remember I'll get my ruler out and if they're the right size you can buy them from me if you like