Supernatural Season 9 Anyone?

LilyDraken

The Lily of Westeros
Has anyone seen any of SPN season 9? I am so full of feelings and need to gush with like-minded geeks who can empathize. Please tell me there are some SPN fans out there with which to gush!

I enjoyed the first seasons of the show.

Fandom-references started to get ridicculous at some point, and the show also lost some of its original humor/playfulness. I might get back to it some time though.

On another note; good-looking guys. ;)

I'm only half a year late in answering this. Sorry, I'm new to the forum. Anyway, I absolutely love SPN! It is a great show, the guys are hot and the plot is fantastic. Season 10 is epic. I am going to be so sad when the series ends. Hopefully it's not going to be for a while yet!

My finacée got me into Supernatural and I've been hooked ever since. Catching up with Season 9 at the moment on E4 in the UK - have previously binge-watched the series on DVD, so am having to get used to waiting a week between episodes! Glad to see Season 9 has eventually made its way to our shores, though.

Enjoying it so far - the Oz episode was a little odd, as usually there's at least a "Waitwaitwait... [x] is real?!" moment when something new turns up (see: Angels, Dragons etc.), but the rest of the season's been pretty strong so far. For me, I think Seasons 3 and 6 have been the lowest points so far (particularly 6 as they seemed to have no idea where it was going!), and Seasons 4, 5 and 7 the highest. Will have to wait and see where Season 9 fits into my ranking once it's finished over here!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Glaysher Supernatural 0
Alexa Supernatural 0
Alexa Supernatural 7
Gonk the Insane Supernatural 13
Anushka Mokosh Supernatural 16