Alien race selects women from Earth to repopulate?

amandar

This woman is a science-major, is flat broke, gets a letter that she's been accepted to this military-type science program. Her car breaks down, a guy on a motorcycle picks her up, who happens to be the guy in charge of collecting the selected women to take them to his planet. There, there had been some kind of illness that caused the female population to die out, and they are trying to find out why and fix it. (There were only a few women left, and they are beyond child bearing age)

I started reading this book on a kindle; discovered that reading during a bubble bath was a stupid idea. Didn't get to finish the book, can't remember the title.

Hi,

I have no idea of the book but if it's on kindle then you got it from Amazon surely. Can't you just go to your account and find out what books you've bought / downloaded?

Cheers, Greg.

Ive tried looking there but it's horribly tedious to go to every description page for every book searching for this. I have hundreds of books downloaded so while I am still searching that way, I thought this might help narrow it down.

Back