At Least 3 Star Wars Spinoff Films Planned

So this story and many of the rumors about these films state that they are going to be about Han, Yoda and Boba Fett. But, one of the rumors going around says they might actually be about the beginnings of the Jedi and the Sith. Oh, please make it the latter! Please, please!! Maybe it's too soon for Disney to gamble on two new directions for Star Wars and they go with 'a sure thing (x3)' to get their money back with the most popular characters in the saga, but the Old Republic would be so epic...

IMO, if they want to bet on just one sure character, well I'd go for Yoda ;)
He's very old, although he doesn't go back to the beginning, he's not far off. He's also had a very full life, with not just one Padowan, and I find him fascinating.
His strange manner of speech could very easily catch on with his fans, too. Now interesting would be that story, no?

I agree that Yoda is the character worth developing. I confess I haven't seen all the SW films but Yoda is the one my kids constantly talk about and mimic. How about 'son of Yoda' or even a whole army of Yoda's offspring - that would be a fearsome force!:eek:

Want your money, Disney does.

Son of Yoda? He'd be a bit green don't you think?

Back