SW Prequels - Do over?

Flyerman11

Carpe Noctis
Though listed as posting from "South America" in r
SW Prequels! Yes I know this is a touchy subject, some people really liked them, others (like myself) did not really care for them, specially Episode I, TPM.

Should Disney at some future time (or parallel universe) decide to remake these films...

Can they be saved? How much should they be changed? Complete do-over or just a few adjustments?

Give me your do-over must haves!

Mine: Older Anakin and Padme - no Jar-Jar and NO midi-chlorians - Just to get started.

I'm with you on this. I had visualized the prequels much differently than they turned out.

I don't see the possibility of a re-do, though. They made a lot of money for the franchise, they were hardly flops. And since George Lucas himself made them, they are officially canon.

Regardless of whether people liked them or not, they're still Lucas's vision. What ever happened they prequels would never have lived up to our expectations. Personally, I enjoyed them but they'll never be my Star Wars. That said, it is nice to see that the PT has it's own set of Die Hard fans that don't care too much for the OT.

Personally I could do without a remake. Let Lucasfilm/Disney tell some new stories.

There are enough reboots and re-imaginings. New stuff is better.

I want Prequels of the Prequels!:p Seriously.:confused: I can hear you gasping:eek: and that ones laughing:D. Hear me out, though:rolleyes:, and let's rock:cool: the Old Republic to see how all these shenanigans in a galaxy far, far away started, eh?:) What do you mean my smile privileges are suspended? :mad:

I don't see the possibility of a re-do, though. They made a lot of money for the franchise, they were hardly flops. And since George Lucas himself made them, they are officially canon.

Well, Lucas, did make the Special Edition version of the original trilogy, and while the basic plot remained unchanged, he added/changed a few things. e.g. "Greedo shot first". Other films have been remade, so why not these?