Self Publishing Roll of Honour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahem, I forgot to add Crown of Blood and Sir Edric and the Plague. The latter is a stand-alone comedy telling a tale of Sir Edric, the self-absorbed eponymous knight, and his heroic manservant Dog, as they're kidnapped by elves and compelled to travel to the disturbingly dark city of Reshkael and acquire the tears of a god. As one does.

Sir Edric and the Plague (Hero of Hornska Book 3) eBook: Thaddeus White: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store

Crown of Blood is the final entry in The Bloody Crown trilogy, which fans of medieval skulduggery and fantastically bloody battles may enjoy:

Crown of Blood (The Bloody Crown Trilogy Book 3) eBook: Thaddeus White: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store

I only have the one book out right now, but I've several others in progress.

EbookCoverRedo1.jpg

Miss Gemquist and the Pearl of Peking is a Regency era Steampunk story and the first in, what I plan to be, a five book series.

Synopsis:

One note, one pearl, and one family secret.

Miss Loralai Gemquist, the 23-year-old daughter of famed gemologist Jacob Gemquist and granddaughter of Lord Bramwell Gemquist, The Baron of Aethleton, thought that her life couldn’t get more difficult than surviving the London Season and the schemes of her match-making aunts. But when she discovers an anonymous note, her life will never again be the same. Thrust into a world of shadows, secrets, and intrigue, she’ll be forced to use all her wits, intellect, and knowledge of gemstones as she tries to prevent a war when a priceless, Chinese pearl is stolen. Along the way, she’ll meet some unexpected allies and make some dangerous enemies as she learns who she can trust, but just one false step and it will be more than her life on the line.

It's available in both paperback and ebook format on
Amazon.

My website:
https://laurarhepworth.wixsite.com/indieauthor

I’ve had two self-published books available for over almost a year, under the awesome pseudonym of Rainbow Maccabre.

I originally released ‘A Separation of Worlds’ and it was heavily criticised. I responded by rewriting it and recently, the new version, a YA dark fantasy called ‘Forced to Move Worlds’, received a 5 star rating on Goodreads. My ratings for both books seem somewhat polarising. Forced to Move Worlds eBook: Maccabre, Rainbow: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store

The second book was entered into the SPFBO6 competition by a crazy lady. It’s an anthropomorphic fantasy about mind control, and is aimed at adults. I call it ‘Political Nightmare’.
Political Nightmare eBook: Maccabre, Rainbow: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store

I only have the one book out right now, but I've several others in progress.

View attachment 62720

Miss Gemquist and the Pearl of Peking is a Regency era Steampunk story and the first in, what I plan to be, a five book series.

Synopsis:

One note, one pearl, and one family secret.

Miss Loralai Gemquist, the 23-year-old daughter of famed gemologist Jacob Gemquist and granddaughter of Lord Bramwell Gemquist, The Baron of Aethleton, thought that her life couldn’t get more difficult than surviving the London Season and the schemes of her match-making aunts. But when she discovers an anonymous note, her life will never again be the same. Thrust into a world of shadows, secrets, and intrigue, she’ll be forced to use all her wits, intellect, and knowledge of gemstones as she tries to prevent a war when a priceless, Chinese pearl is stolen. Along the way, she’ll meet some unexpected allies and make some dangerous enemies as she learns who she can trust, but just one false step and it will be more than her life on the line.

It's available in both paperback and ebook format on
Amazon.

My website:
https://laurarhepworth.wixsite.com/indieauthor
Late to the party, but great cover!

Okay last month I published my first book..
Myth & Mythos 1 : A Parliament of Rooks, the artwork is also mine cause I am a cheapskate.

The Next one Myth & Mythos 2 : An Unkindness of Ravens is due on on the 7th of next month probably, if I can finish this last story for it.

Available on Amazon bookstore and Kindle as well as unlimited. And a few bookshops in Cheshire, UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back