Sue Boulton joins Tickety Boo Press...

Gary Compton

I miss you, wor kid.
After reading Sue's "Oracle" I was musing to my wife about how much I'd enjoyed it so "her who must be obeyed," asked if she could read it. She did and loved the story, the characters and the setting.

A couple of days later while discussing Teresa's new cover I mentioned Sue's story, she asked if she could have a look. I was more than pleased with her request. As expected Teresa loved Oracle as well.

So the decision was an easy one and Sue joined our growing list of authors today.

Here is the elevator pitch:

"Pugh Avinguard, a career militia officer, has been ordered to protect Joshua Calvinward, a member of Timeholm’s High Forum. A train crash, riots and a terrorist attack, all add to the maelstrom engulfing the country. But it is the scheming of a small religious order, “The Inner Ring,” that brings Pugh’s past crashing into his present.

At the centre of the storm is Oracle, a person turned into an “it”, a Glimpser, but who was once Pugh’s wife."

Release date: Autumn 2014:)

Ooh, exciting times! The story sounds intriguing, and to have three of you love it...!

Well done to you both! So much going on at Tickety-Boo Towers. :D

Ooh, exciting times! The story sounds intriguing, and to have three of you love it...!

Well done to you both! So much going on at Tickety-Boo Towers. :D

Thanks, Leisha.

My heart has been in my mouth for a couple of weeks wondering if Gary would like it.

Congratulations to you both!

(must just copy and paste this comment these days :D )

Thanks Juliana.

There is also someone else I should thank, and that is Gary. I have been a round the edges of the publishing business for a while and I know that when a publisher takes on a new writer they are making a leap of faith. I just hope my work and myself are worthy of Gary's faith.