Cauldron of Ghosts now

Timba

available at Baen as an e-book.

What to do, what to do! March madness is starting so time will be limited, already reading 2 other books.

Easy decision, it is Weber and Flint two of my favorite authors writing about two of my favorite characters, Anton Zilwicki and Victor Cachat.
I gave in to my base desires and purchased it today :eek: Placed the other two books on temporary hold and am reading Cauldron, loving it already and I am not out of chapter 1 yet.

Sometimes you just have to pull the trigger on these tough decisions. :D

Ooh - interesting. Would be good to sample a Weber book. Any recommended to start with?

If you want to try the Honor Harrington series might as well start at the beginning with On Basilisk Station. Can be found for free here at Baen in e-book form On Basilisk Station by David Weber - WebScription Ebook and has the added benefit of the second book in the series being free also here The Honor of the Queen by David Weber - WebScription Ebook The other 22 books in the HH universe will dent your pocketbook but not too bad if you find you enjoy his work.

If you want to try his fantasy there is the first in a small series, also at Baen, also free here Oath of Swords by David Weber - WebScription Ebook

Enjoy!

Wow!
Awesome!
Flint and Weber are really special and when they combine their talents it jumps to another level.

Do not want to give away anything for those waiting for the HC or who have not yet finished. Suffice to say that Cachat and Zilwicki along with Thandi Palane and Yana really can make a splash when they put their collective abilities together. Ganny El has a role and as always makes you smile and remember the hardnosed women in your own life (we all have some, thank goodness) and Andrew Artlett, Hugh Arai, Jacques Benton-Ramirez y Chou, Web Du Havel, Jeremy X all have their roles to play as well as Queen Berry, Benjamin Mayhew, Catherine Montaigne, Eloise Pritchart, Luiz Rozsak, Admiral Theisman, Kevin Usher, Queen Elizabeth, Ruth Winton and a host of others who all play their parts to move the story forward. It does have some recap of prior books of course but all done naturally from the view point of people at the opposite ends of events that were told from other's viewpoints so I found that to be actually interesting.

Plenty of action and as always I found myself invested in the characters.

Albrecht Detweiler and his sons provide a whole new set of reasons to find them detestable and I continue to look forward to the day they face justice.

All in all really a great read!