Submissions Open for Novels at Tickety Boo...

He'd better publish PBs, since he's writing one! :D

Does general mystery fall under your notion of Crime, Gary?

He'd better publish PBs, since he's writing one! :D

Does general mystery fall under your notion of Crime, Gary?

You are right I am doing a kids picture book and later today I am getting the first picture from Aty. So YES on that.

On the others Mouse, I never read anything like them but maybe if someone on here recommended something to me then I would. My missus is an avid reader so I could get her opinion.

I know some of the purists will keel over at me saying this but this Press is about making money! Simple as. For us and the authors. I don't want to make 1 penny more than an writer would get!

So to do that, the covers have to be amazing, the stories have to be super-amazing and the marketing has to be in your face but subtle at the same time.

TDZ - yes on the mystery :)

Juliana writes MG so maybe she'll have some recs for you there. I've not read any NA. And there's a ton of excellent YA around - Garth Nix, Jonathan Stroud and Phillip Pullman are my faves.

Oh I'm a-dithering and a-flithering here, there and beyond... shall I? Shan't I? Will they be interested in eccentric hard science fiction? Yes I does-a-mean eccentric... Gary's got the a sliver of a story that is 1 on a scale of 1 to 10 of ex-centricity, where 1 is the normal end. Novel's definitely a niner, probably a tener... Shall I? Shan't I? Dithering-flithering-withering...

I see, I see... I currently have a full of my YA with another press, so may send you something. Maybe.

Translation for Gary:
Middle Grade - kids books for the 8-12's
Young Adult - teen books
New Adult - books for newly minted adults who are not sure they're ready to stop being teens... :D

If you decide to open up for MG, let me know! :)