DISCUSSION -- March 2014 75 Word Writing Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, thank you all for the mentions and votes. Plus big "welcomes" back to everyone I mentioned in my big finalist list, all authors reviewed and the special one I voted for.

Many Congrats Starbeast, a worthy winner and my phantom vote goes to you as well. Thanks to all mentions guys - Evacuating bowel now

Aww, aren't you sweet. What a nice post to return to. Thank you so much Aun Doorback, you've made my day. Wow, I had seven votes. If I hear about another I think I'll pass out from the excitement. Gosh, I'm still overwhelmed.

Woohoo. Zzzzzaaaaapppp.....

Mind if I join you Bowler1?

Zap Zap Zap! KA-BOOOOM! Mu-ha ha ha ha ha! Zap! CRASH!

Uh-oh! Cheez-it! :eek: (runs away)

YAY! New contests start in mere hours, how exciting!! :)

Congrats again, Starbeast! Excited to read your theme and topic!

Thanks Cat's.

Just got to hear from the mods if they approve my theme & genre. I'm excited too.

The time is counting down to zero hour!

Many congratulations starbeast!! And thank you to so many for the mentions and shortlistings - honestly, you go away for a weekend and then have to go back ten pages or so... Great challenge as always.

Congratulations starbeast.
Again thanks for everyone who shortlisted or mentioned me.

Congratulations and Jubilations to you Starbeast. You're the man! It couldn't have happened to a nicer person. Etc etc. I am well chuffed for you.

Can't wait to see what your twisted, comic brain will bring forth for the April challenge. Something fiendish (and funny) I hope.

Good on you!

Hurrah!

:0)

Last edited:
Congratulations, Starbeast, on your well deserved win! (Looking forward with nervous anticipation to your April challenge topic.)

And thanks to stormcrow, Starbeast, Tisiphone & Phyrebrat for the short listings. It's always an honor to be mentioned among such an illustrious group of writers.

TDZ, so sorry for your loss.

Many congratulations starbeast!! And thank you to so many for the mentions and shortlistings - honestly, you go away for a weekend and then have to go back ten pages or so.

Heh heh. That's for sure Boneman. In my excitement, my brain is spinning like a rotisserie chicken, set for a hundred miles an hour. That's why I haven't been answering everybody, and just giving general well wishes and thank you's.

Congratulations starbeast.
Again thanks for everyone who shortlisted or mentioned me.

You're welcome and thank you Quellist.

BTW - Pew pew, pew pew. I like the Laser Cat.

Congratulations, Starbeast.

Now, if Bowler will just stop ray-zing hell...:)

Thanks Overlord. Yeah. I'm burnt to a crisp, but lightly seasoned.

Congratulations and Jubilations to you Starbeast. You're the man! It couldn't have happened to a nicer person. Etc etc. I am well chuffed for you.

Can't wait to see what your twisted, comic brain will bring forth for the April challenge. Something fiendish (and funny) I hope.

Good on you! Hurrah! :0)

Thanks Glen.

Twisted, comic brain? Aww, what a nice thing to say. I take that as a great complement.

Who are we people? We're the extraordinary (including you).

Congratulations, Starbeast, on your well deserved win! (Looking forward with nervous anticipation to your April challenge topic.)

And thanks to stormcrow, Starbeast, Tisiphone & Phyrebrat for the short listings. It's always an honor to be mentioned among such an illustrious group of writers.

You're welcome and thank you Johnnyjet.

You're nervous. I can't even sleep. Sometime next month I should be back to normal again.

Nine hours and counting. :eek: Great Galaxy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back