New Farscape show

WHAT?? Is this proper? Is there actually gonna be a film?? YAY!

I've not long finished re-watching the entire series on Netflix. A new movie would be cool.

In 2005 I watched (for the first time) Firefly on catchup. After, I looked up the series to see what had happened to it. To my surprise the movie was coming out only a few weeks later :D

I loved farscape, very zany show!

I think someone may need to send Ben Browder to the gym first though... the poor fellas put on a fair bit of timber!

a fair bit of timber!

I used this phrase a while back and the person I said it to had never heard it before!

On topic, will Ben Browder even be in it? Sounds like they'd do it with the son (wasn't he called D'Argo? Might be weird) as the POV. I would love for Stark to be in it, but I won't get my hopes up.

This will mess with my head, if I see it.

The last two seasons of Stargate were weird enough... but to see Browder and Black back in Farscape would be good, if very odd.

I wonder if they'd get someone from Stargate to make a brief appearance...

I just hope they don't have anyone from SG-1 in it. It's weird enough watching the last two series of SG-1 with Crichton and Sun in it...

Well, the beginning is set on Earth with D'Argo Sun Chricton being 19 years old and parents are thinking it's time to take him up in the space.

So... Claudia and Ben will be wearing aged make-up? I guess Gigi (Chiana) and Paul (Stark) and... (trying to remember who else was alive at the end of Peacekeeper Wars!) won't be in it either. Rygel could, I guess!

So... Claudia and Ben will be wearing aged make-up? I guess Gigi (Chiana) and Paul (Stark) and... (trying to remember who else was alive at the end of Peacekeeper Wars!) won't be in it either. Rygel could, I guess!

Scorbius is alive, I think, and Moya of course with Pilot, but I think they'll make new characters for the movie.

I was going to add Moya and Pilot but couldn't remember what happened to them. I don't remember what happened to Scorpius either, actually. I need to re-watch!

I was going to add Moya and Pilot but couldn't remember what happened to them. I don't remember what happened to Scorpius either, actually. I need to re-watch!

Don't forget D'Argos son either. But yeah, it's definitely worth to re-watch.

Hi,

Awesome news if true.

At the end of the Peacekeeper Wars, Aerun and John were alive with baby on board Moya with Pilot. Dargo was dead but his son lived on having missed much of the final battle. Chiana was alive. I'm fairly sure the heinerian was alive too. And considering it's been ten years I don't think the leads will need to wear aged makeup - just look more natural.

Not sure what happened to scorpius.

And I'll be in the theatre yelling "About Frelling Time!" too.

Cheers, Greg.

I remember D'Argo dying cos it was a big shock! I have Peacekeeper Wars on DVD, I'll have to dig them out.

I hope Zaahn manages to spirit her way back in. She was always my favourite. And we need some transgender Zenetan Pirates! Oh, and Strapper!

Who I do NOT want to see are; Grayza, or Natira.

I wonder if the Ancients will be making an appearance. Maybe they can resurrect Talyn ;)

pH

She was allergic to the make-up, but I'm sure they've developed make-up since and can bring Zhaan back! (And Stark).

I'm very excited by this.

Hopefully it'll mean a new spin off series.